Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Do I

  1. #1
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    own the lounge now? cos if i do i would like to sell it or part exchange for a 1957 thunderbird. not the car but some cider from the crustean period.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Sorry because of market prices at the moment I can only give you two cups of Costa coffee for it (and no milk).

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 February 2004 - 16:16
    Sorry because of market prices at the moment I can only give you two cups of Costa coffee for it (and no milk).
    will you throw in some gypo's pish?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@11 February 2004 - 17:13
    own the lounge now? cos if i do i would like to sell it or part exchange for a 1957 thunderbird. not the car but some cider from the crustean period.
    I don't know where you can get a thunderbird. Have a look on german site
    http://www.mobile.de - there are cars working for just 100Euro

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    i said not the car, i wan some white lightining of the vintage variety. and white lightning is differnet to what the dutch smoke.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+11 February 2004 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 11 February 2004 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@11 February 2004 - 16:16
    Sorry because of market prices at the moment I can only give you two cups of Costa coffee for it (and no milk).
    will you throw in some gypo&#39;s pish? [/b][/quote]
    No, but I will throw in some hippy "hair", it&#39;s just a bit short and curly is all...

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    Originally posted by Withcheese+11 February 2004 - 16:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 11 February 2004 - 16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@11 February 2004 - 15:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @11 February 2004 - 16:16
    Sorry because of market prices at the moment I can only give you two cups of Costa coffee for it (and no milk).

    will you throw in some gypo&#39;s pish?
    No, but I will throw in some hippy "hair", it&#39;s just a bit short and curly is all... [/b][/quote]
    as long as it&#39;s not public hair.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    The Doctor is: IN
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    My Surgery. Your Mum.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    306
    curly sweet

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    let&#39;s sell the forum on ebay so who buys it

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    i would place my mortgage on intrawebster buying it and turning it into some sort of gay pr0n share thought openly forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •