Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Internet.news Surrounding Earth.

  1. #1
    internet.news
    Guest
    [attention funny]

    Ok, I will admit it now, I arrived some years ago with my space ship
    at earth - but after seeing the sad humans on earth committing violence,
    I decided to stay in the orbit - here the earth looks better

    hehe....

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Finally, a post that makes sense. Well done IN keep up the good work...

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 February 2004 - 17:23
    Finally, a post that makes sense. Well done IN keep up the good work...
    It make sens?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Ah, well it was good whilst it lasted...

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    The Doctor is: IN
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    My Surgery. Your Mum.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    306
    who is he and why do ppl hate this guy?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Dr Spaulding@11 February 2004 - 17:34
    who is he and why do ppl hate this guy?
    Not everyone hates me - no, some ppl might feel a little uncomfortable.
    But we are sharing our thoughts openly here, so don't worry about thoughts and
    concerns as they are just by humans. Or some alien in here?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Originally posted by internet.news@11 February 2004 - 12:22
    [attention funny]

    Ok, I will admit it now, I arrived some years ago with my space ship
    at earth - but after seeing the sad humans on earth committing violence,
    I decided to stay in the orbit - here the earth looks better

    hehe....


    me too!!

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    IN!!

    Your best post so far!!!

    Your parelli-training really helps!!


    Yoji

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by SexualFartening@11 February 2004 - 18:48
    IN!!

    Your best post so far!!!

    Your parelli-training really helps!!


    Yoji
    What d'you mean by Parelli? It sounds similar to Pirelli and remember me some
    kind of car equipement?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    4,604
    A Not Funny Alert!


    Damn and i was thinking were come all my thoughts from, i was almost thinking, me myself was sharing thoughts... i thought i did have interaction with humans... by sharing thoughts....

    And now your telling me your an alien, and you use your alien transmitter to let us poor earthlings believe we're having thoughts... Well i quit sharing my thoughting from now on... i just put up my aluminium helmet to keep the fake thoughts of you out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •