Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xp Sux

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya, id say if u dont have 512 ram, and at least a 1.2 ghz processor, just leave xp alone, it wouldnt be worth it prolly.

I have 512ddr, and a 2100xp,and its smooth as a baby ass.

gonna add another stick of 512 i think, cuz when i burn shit, eveyrthing else lags a bit.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by sicko@4 March 2003 - 21:08
    okay I ask everyone whats the best OS and everyone says XP XP XP whats so good about it?? its too damm slow I had 98 Me win 2k and they ran twice as fast anyway to speed it up??
    Check out TweakXp. They have lots of tweaks that helps XP in more ways than one, especially performance wise. Just use the Tweak & Tip Database category to the left side. B)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by CornerPocket+5 March 2003 - 15:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 5 March 2003 - 15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sicko@4 March 2003 - 21:08
    okay I ask everyone whats the best OS and everyone says XP XP XP whats so good about it?? its too damm slow I had 98 Me win 2k and they ran twice as fast anyway to speed it up??
    Check out TweakXp. They have lots of tweaks that helps XP in more ways than one, especially performance wise. Just use the Tweak & Tip Database category to the left side. B) [/b][/quote]
    I think getting a better computer is the only way this guy is going to be happy.
    he is oviously looking for a BIG speed boost.
    but try turning off all the fancy visuals at your system settings

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    If you have a slow processor, don&#39;t even think about getting Xp, it&#39;s way too slow. Use win 98 or win 2K (and i prefer win 2K ...)
    it all depends on the hardware you&#39;ve got...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12