Thread: Html To Bb

imported_uncle_cracker
    hello @all,

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

do not know, if this is the right section to post in, but:

i need to change html_files into bb_code, that means html_code => bb_code.

does anybody know about a tool, a class, or any other methode e.g. a converter to do this?

if not: is there a "generator" for the bb tags you know about?

please help me

cu uncle

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    I dont know if there is one yet, but you can write your own program to do it for you.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by I.am@12 February 2004 - 20:59
    I dont know if there is one yet, but you can write your own program to do it for you.
    i know this for sure ... but that&#39;s why i am asking for an existing class for example.

it is not so good to code things twice.

but thank you for the information.

cu uncle

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    h1
    It&#39;s really not as hard as it sounds... you can do it in JavaScript entirely with the String a.replace(String b, String c) function if you wanted to.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Coding yourself would be much faster and easier as compared to finding a program that does for you.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>