Thread: Serverlist

Poster
    anyone mind telling me where to get it as its not dl when i klick that option

nigel was so friendly to tell me that the server for the list is down now and then when i read the faqs that is not written anywhere there

is there somebody willing to tell me some servers so that i can add them manually to the list so that i could check out this amazing prog
    Open your mind

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    internet.news
    Originally posted by nanotek@12 February 2004 - 19:56
    anyone mind telling me where to get it as its not dl when i klick that option

nigel was so friendly to tell me that the server for the list is down now and then when i read the faqs that is not written anywhere there

is there somebody willing to tell me some servers so that i can add them manually to the list so that i could check out this amazing prog
    you can connect to any other opennap server as well to mine if it is online see PM.

list: http://www.napigator.com

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Aint that site GAIN supported...
    P4 2.4C / 1024M / R9600XT 128M / 80GB / 400W
    Peer-to-peer Programs...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Metallica concert, first row, i'm the one in the Napster shirt!
    Ladies and gentlemen,The offical Swapgate forum can be found here.

The thread where we already explained to you Nanotek, that it isent the cliens side.

Further more, this is the Other filesharing thread, so we have to guess what u mean now?

What amazes me is that you:

A) know where to find the SwapGate forum.
    B) take no notice of the help that was offerd there.
    C) post here the same thing wich u already posted here before, and on the swapgate forum.