Thread: How To Delete

I downloaded a programe called sysreset, whenever i go2 ircspy or packetnews and click the links to a file, sysreset pops up as it is an irc prog. But it says filepath/the.big.bounce.rar (or whatever file im dling) is not available. And i know its only happened since i started using the prog, i cant delete it cos it doesnt appear in the add/remove tray and it doesnt have an uninstall option with it. Please can any1 help as i cant dl any files off irc now, hope u can help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    If you're trying to get rid of Sysreset, you can just delete the whole sysreset folder, since there's no uninstall option.

It's usually on C:\, unless you've extracted it somewhere else.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    i think it restart withe the startup proggy's
    check start > programs > start up
    and check the program folder in ur program files folder it might have uninstalling icon

last choice is
    start > run > type "msconfig" without" " and then > startup and uncheck the proggy's box

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Cheers 4 your help guys, i used advanced uninstaller pro, did the job. Thanks again though.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    all you have to do is install sysreset to the mIRC default directory("C:\Program Files\mIRC) ( instead of mIRC that is)

then it will function just like mIRC ( links clicked will open sysresest) but with the added function of sysreset ( file servers, server tracker and browser, etc.)