Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: I Need To Be Voiced

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    -[IM]-Art0061- *** XDCC SEND denied, You need to be at least VOICED to access this server.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    888
    The bot can probably be only used by people who are voiced, usually other people who are also serving in that channel.
    So unless you have a voice, you can't use that bot.

    A voice is that tiny little + you see in front of people on the right.

    There are "ranks" in irc. Regular users (you), voiced users (+) and opped users (%,@ or &#33.

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    o ok

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by tilen76@13 February 2004 - 00:27
    The bot can probably be only used by people who are voiced, usually other people who are also serving in that channel.
    So unless you have a voice, you can't use that bot.

    A voice is that tiny little + you see in front of people on the right.

    There are "ranks" in irc. Regular users (you), voiced users (+) and opped users (%,@ or &#33.
    what are opped people? :helpsmile:





  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    888
    People who OPerate (control/run/administer/moderate) the room. Operators/administrators/moderators, call them whatever you want.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by tilen76@13 February 2004 - 00:47
    People who OPerate (control/run/administer/moderate) the room. Operators/administrators/moderators, call them whatever you want.
    alright shytheads





  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    888
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+13 February 2004 - 00:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 13 February 2004 - 00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tilen76@13 February 2004 - 00:47
    People who OPerate (control/run/administer/moderate) the room. Operators/administrators/moderators, call them whatever you want.
    alright shytheads [/b][/quote]
    Wow, your momma must be so proud.

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by tilen76+13 February 2004 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 13 February 2004 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@13 February 2004 - 00:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-tilen76
    @13 February 2004 - 00:47
    People who OPerate (control/run/administer/moderate) the room. Operators/administrators/moderators, call them whatever you want.

    alright shytheads
    Wow, your momma must be so proud. [/b][/quote]
    you must be an opped shtyhead





  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Hey Zero

    Dont be a prick, Tilen answered your question and you thought it was necessary to start calling him names

    Very uncool

    #gets out the whip to spank ZC#

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Skweeky@13 February 2004 - 01:36
    Hey Zero

    Dont be a prick, Tilen answered your question and you thought it was necessary to start calling him names

    Very uncool

    #gets out the whip to spank ZC#
    first i didnt call him a shty head , i called the opped a shtyhead if you would read you would see that. Then he got offended when i said that and that when i attacked him verbally so you quick being a prick Sweeky and read before you post something.
    thanks have a nice day.

    btw its ZT not Zc ...........Reading is nescessary





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •