Thread: Torque

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Any Good?

I have a chance to get it, with good speeds, but i dont know if its worth it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    trailer is on quicktime.com

Bike stunts look VERY FAKE !

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Yeah thats why i am iffy about it. It looks fake, but still may be a good movie to see. I dont know

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    When you're in doubt just download it. It doesn't cost you anything, I suppuse, unless you are downloading on 56k. In that case I would say leave it be. This movie seems so freakin' fake to me. I was annoyed already after seeing the trailer in the cinema, so I definately won't see this one. By the way, what's up lately with these "I'm sooo cool and have fast car/bike" movies??? I don't like these at all.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    That faze (fast car/bike) past months ago. I think its funny that Torque came out right after it ended. Anywayz i lost the channel because i went to anotehr server to download bad santa.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    I watched this a while ago and I have to say it's one of the worst films I've ever seen. The 'story' is pathetic, a child could predict the ending. The stunts are very poorly done too. Unless you have a lot of bandwidth to waste or you're a diehard bike fan you probably won't enjoy this one...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.