Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloading To Different Folders

sukhg321
    Hi,
    Just wondering whether it would be possible to download different file types into different folders automatically. So this would mean that all music files would go into one folder and all software files would go into another folder.

Any help would be apreciated B)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Refer to this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=65768 on how to use the File Organizer in KL Extensions.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    sukhg321
    Is that for k-lite (kazaa 2.6) because I dont know how to do it there?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    2.6 doesn't have this feature, yet.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    sukhg321
    ok tnx anyways

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    K-lite 2.6 doesn't have File Organizer because it doesn't have KL-Extensions.

But if you go to my forum in the link in my signature, you will be able to get a freeware program called kazaa download placer (KDP), which will do the similar job. Despite its name, it can actually be used with any p2p service, including k-lite 2.6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@16 February 2004 - 00:47
    K-lite 2.6 doesn't have File Organizer because it doesn't have KL-Extensions.
    (...)
    He's right, however KHancer is still under development and will have all of KLE capabilities plus some additional ones.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox+15 February 2004 - 22:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Autumn Fox @ 15 February 2004 - 22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparkle1984@16 February 2004 - 00:47
    K-lite 2.6 doesn&#39;t have File Organizer because it doesn&#39;t have KL-Extensions.
    (...)
    He&#39;s right, however KHancer is still under development and will have all of KLE capabilities plus some additional ones. [/b][/quote]
    that will be the day so far it fugly as hell

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    sukhg321
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@16 February 2004 - 00:47

But if you go to my forum in the link in my signature, you will be able to get a freeware program called kazaa download placer (KDP), which will do the similar job.&nbsp; Despite its name, it can actually be used with any p2p service, including k-lite 2.6&nbsp;
    Hey tnx sparkle1984 but how do I use KDP? I downloaded it and when unzipped it a file appeared saying "KDPv1_2_1Beta" with no extention. How do I use this? What is the author&#39;s website?

:helpsmile:

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    hey boss stop waisting your time with 2.6 and get klr 2.4.9 which already has everything you need get it here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast