Thread: Mobile Phone

i have a t720i tmobile phone. I'd like to download some cool jaza games and ringtones and pictures to my phone. is there a free service which sends free sms messages to my phone? or is there a special cable i need in order to put cool stuff on my mobile phone? I live in the U.S. Thanks to anyone who tries to help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    you should just for some sites.

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Try Matrix M. They have a very large free section of both ringers and graphics.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    for every phone there are unique java games so that i will adress latter. Anything that you download to your phone via sms will cost you what ever your data fee is if the product is free. The bes way is to fine a forum for your phone. If that dosent work any midi file will work on the phone all you need is a link cable and the proper software. Also if phone is bluetooth enabled you can get a bluetooth dongle and send file with that method. On the game issue you can download java games off the net and load them to your phone via a cable or bluetooth, but you need to make sure that the java game is capidable with your phone. i know i said a lot and if something dosent make sence just ask me.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Legolas@13 February 2004 - 20:32
    i have a t720i tmobile phone. I&#39;d like to download some cool jaza games and ringtones and pictures to my phone. is there a free service which sends free sms messages to my phone? or is there a special cable i need in order to put cool stuff on my mobile phone? I live in the U.S.&nbsp; Thanks to anyone who tries to help
    I have a 720i as well. Its the same phone except yours is made exclusively by t-mobile.

That&#39;s why it has the "t" in front of the model name. I get mine from:

http://tagtag.com