Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazza Virus/fake Names

Forum Star
    Originally posted by aNiZeGuy+5 March 2003 - 22:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aNiZeGuy @ 5 March 2003 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Benno@5 March 2003 - 14:14
    Why should a "great" hacker want to hack your computer?&nbsp;
    Exactly&#33; thats why im not hacked, ur not hacked, the guy nexts to u r hacked, a great hacker cant get everyone although u do read hackers infectiong 25000 + computers... its just luck wrong place at wrong time [/b][/quote]
    Really?

And all this time I thought it was because all those people had unknowingly downloaded trojans allowing their computers to be exploited, or they downloaded an virus attached from their emails, or used a p2p program to download a crack, and all the while not using a virus scanner with current updated definition files.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Originally posted by aNiZeGuy@5 March 2003 - 13:21
    lol funny do u think u r protected? No , No, No you not protected no one on this forum or on Kazza is protected , once you connect to the internet you r not protected fully a great hacker could hack through ur firewall get virus in.. so ur not protected either

anyway i said i had disabled
    he is talking abt kazaa and not kazaa lite .

this guy is involved in one of the fake files sharer on kazaa .

y would someonw want to download fake files

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by Benno+5 March 2003 - 14:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 5 March 2003 - 14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--aNiZeGuy@5 March 2003 - 13:21
    lol funny do u think u r protected? No , No, No you not protected no one on this forum or on Kazza is protected , once you connect to the internet you r not protected fully a great hacker could hack through ur firewall get virus in.. so ur not protected either

anyway i said i had disabled
    Why should a "great" hacker want to hack your computer? [/b][/quote]
    unless u r involved in some kind of junk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12