Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Gta: Have Your Say!

Debaser
    Eh I don't know, make it more interactive, the GTA series has always been about being able to do whatever you want so, make it more of a sim, no story whatsoever, you make the story. Life of crime, or be a model citizen, pick up a chick, start dating her, meet the parents, get married, cheat on her, get caught, go to divorce court, lose everything, buy a gun and seek revenge. I'd buy it

2. Games   -   #12
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    please don't flame me, but I think I am the only one in this whole forums that think the the game is getting kinda boring. I'm not interested in the game anymore. The missions get really boring after a while. I think they should end it now. But thats just me, the company knows that it'll make a lot of money because of its popularity. I just think its highly overrated.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

3. Games   -   #13
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Better physics, bulletholes in cars etc, shoot through doors, cars dont explode unless you hit the engine or fuel tank, (how many swat vans explode when a standard assault rifle hits the roof?) melee option on all weapons, so you could smash the butt of your rifle through car windows, hit people with it etc

All windows on cars breakable, including from the inside, so you could shoot through the windscreen at people

More variety of cars and people, better animation, and ideally, some basic ragdoll physics system

Keep the great radio stations, add more, the music gives the game so much more character

Smoother helicopter controls for PC, use the mouse or similar

Bigger city to explore, more hidden stuff (if possible, this is what gives the game its incredible replay value)

keep the great humour

Ability to enter more buildings, like the mall in vice city

More missions

I think someone should copy and paste all of our suggestions into an email, then send it to rockstar saying it was from a forum....dont mention the filesharing , I would but ive sent them my ideas before.

If you do, please edit out this bit

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Necrobrogdon@14 February 2004 - 20:58
    once again trying to to make himself look above everyone else, fred has arrived. And yes i said gays in the street to kill, because i hate gays. Have you ever heard of a rich,famous, or just popular gay person according to straight people? no? than shut your mouth and read the bible, as it clearly states, it was adam and eve, not adam and steve.
    I hope you get banned, plain and simple...

5. Games   -   #15
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    @Necrobrogdon and fred devliegher
    A couple of your posts were removed due to complaints.

6. Games   -   #16
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    O PLZ GOD BRING BACK THOSE FUNNY VOICE OVERS FROM GTA2!!!!!!!!!!!

ELVIS HAS LEEEEEEEEEEFT THAAAAAAAAAA BUILDING!!!!!!!!
    YOUR TOOOOOAST BUDDY
    KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL FRENZY

AHHAHAH sooo very very funny

7. Games   -   #17
    I think it would be cool to be able to control the story line more instead of following the missions all the time.

It would be cool when you get a asked a queastion you get to choose from 5 different answers

A mission editor will be fun, so you can make your own missions and upload them to a site so people can download them

8. Games   -   #18
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    hey ppl psm magizine put out an article on this already and took ppl advise on what the game should look like ,it was publish about a yr ago this is the plan on what there adding

1- when u go to jail instead of jus coming back at the police station this time there's more you have to do meaning u have to do missions in jail in order to get out

2- many ppl complain about getting out the car and missing the tune they wanted to hear so they added him wearing a walkman and possible the use of your own tracks that u can dl in the ps2 -like xbox

3- the setting is back in the 80's once again

4- won't be easy to escape crimanals on the street now they added a program in the system that would allow the gang to reconize you if u did a crime against 1 of it's own and would last for short period of time

5- the new cars and other machines if any of you heard of -vice city extreme you already know what some of the new cars look like as well as the choppers ,most cars and etc.. are all custimize now only half of the lot

that's all i remember from the magazine i have
    ill post pictures when i get a chance of the new look they come up wid ,but it looks jus like vice city

9. Games   -   #19
    LAN party, tommy should be able to swim, cars with real names on em. possibly nfsu sorta cars n bikes which can be customized (with weapons too, like James Bond). a hovercraft. the scene where the car shakes when the hoe gets inside , they actually just sit. it shuld be like 2 dark shadow sorta shit movin in the back seat! luxury yatches with hoes , lap dance in the strip club scene . liquor stores n bars where tommy can get drunk(shuld show in his movements) n possibly a project, with LOTS of weed n crack!
    tryin to make it as controversial as possible

10. Games   -   #20
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

hey peoples nice job but these all should go to email address given in 1st post

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast