Thread: Avi Preview Not Working

Poster
    i can not get avipreview to work i allow it to callibarate the file ther is over 256 in fact i got enough for 2min of play yet it wont..... i am going out of my mind with what to do the normal theater does not play yet...i have not had any probs when dl a shoet film clip only when dl a movie file.....i have got all the dll packs that k-lite provides.

thanks in advance

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I used to use this program but found it very unstable and crashed alot, i use another one called Kazaa

Preview Extractor
    , never had a problem with it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks chilly for that i am downloading it now and will try it......would it be because i do not have the right codec's i do not know what i need as new to downloading and playing movies on computer

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Chilly@5 March 2003 - 14:29
    I used to use this program but found it very unstable and crashed alot, i use another one called Kazaa

Preview Extractor
    , never had a problem with it.
    really? I've never had a problem with avi preview
    I don't use it alot though so maybe that has something to do with it

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    AviPreview works fine for some people, they have got it as a add on to there new version of KL.

There is a codec pack Here if you click on Downloads, that should have everthing you need to play and listen to films and stuff.

Also sometimes the films need to download a certain amount before it can Preview.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    i have installed kazaa preview prog will i need to install kazaa to use as there is no option to play

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    What program are you using to download stuff on?

This is assuming you have KL or KaZaa

The files you See highlight one and just click save, then it

will open up in your WP or what ever player you use.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    chilliy

i have got k-lite i uninstalled kazaa as it kept on crashing and causing error scipt faults... i save and click yes to watch it but nothing happens ie no player opens. i have downloaded the codec's that are on k-lite site do i need a special player all i have win media and real one if these are very good can u sugest a player.....

thanks again for any help u offer

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    When it has saved it should convert the partial download to a avi preview within your shared folder, Should

save something like Preview of Master.of.Disguise.

Do you see the file as a video clip with a little logo of windows media player?

I use Windows Media Player for all my films, no special player needed

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    chilly you are a star it all works i dont know what i did or what happened but it is all working....i didnt find find the preview file but it played after i clicked to watch preview.

thanks very much for help