Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Forum

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    If you go to Add/Remove Program Files in Control Panel & find IE, there should be an option to repair it. If not, go to Microsoft's website and d/l and install the latest version. It should overwrite corrupt files. Also suggest running RegSupreme or something similar to remove dodgy Registry files.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    does ur OS got any other languge beside english ? like u installed any other languges ? might be the main problem

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Are you using Aol as the browser too?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    fuck aol, thats ur prob
    tYiA

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    He cant post anything unless he cuts and pastes&#33;? How the heck did he manage to even register here&#33;&#33;?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by DynastyIain@14 February 2004 - 22:04
    He cant post anything unless he cuts and pastes&#33;? How the heck did he manage to even register here&#33;&#33;?
    He probably registered much before. And this problem he has is recent obviously. Moreover, if using cookies you dont need to sign in etc.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    I had this problem once. What OS are you using?

It happened with Avant Browser with me, and I couldn&#39;t type in any of the boxes.

Also, when logging into the forum off IE, I can&#39;t access it. Every time I try to click on a section I have to sign in, to do everything.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@15 February 2004 - 23:01
    I had this problem once. What OS are you using?

It happened with Avant Browser with me, and I couldn&#39;t type in any of the boxes.

Also, when logging into the forum off IE, I can&#39;t access it. Every time I try to click on a section I have to sign in, to do everything.
    im using aol, everthing has been alright untill i wiped m comp? but the fresh xp is having problems with like u say typing in boxes

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by Mercy@15 February 2004 - 02:20
    does ur OS got any other languge beside english ? like u installed any other languges ? might be the main problem
    no its all uk. anyway it happens when it wants to, so i cant see it being that eg. ive typed this post in.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@15 February 2004 - 04:43
    fuck aol, thats ur prob
    it is shit init, but im only on a 56k and aol is a constant connection, ive been connected now for 5 days, unlike other servers they cut u off every so often for some reason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast