Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Anti Virus For Kazzz Lite

I'm using Avast Home Addition which is freeware. The great thing about Avast is it has P2P Shielding and scans Kazza Lite Downloads. Avast is set up to work with Kazza, Kazza Lite, Direct Connect, Direct Connect ++, Limeware, Bearshare, imesh. WinMx and Bit Torrent.
    Check it out. Works great.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Actually, most AV's scan for viruses while your downloading it. Im using McAfee, and I tested it out by downloading a crack, and it detected a virus and stoped it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'll stick to my Free Norton B) )But it looks like nice free antivirus Program if it does what it say's.
    Actually, most AV's scan for viruses while your downloading it. Im using McAfee, and I tested it out by downloading a crack, and it detected a virus and stoped it.
    I did the same on norton and it stopped it to.

Edit>>>>>Better now lol i didn't even realize that.
    Edit φ I did use the buttons but it put them in backwards.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by wenze1@25 December 2003 - 03:33
    I'll stick to my Free Norton B) )But it looks like nice free antivirus Program if it does what it say's.
    lol, you messed up with the quotes, it goes <quote> </quote>.

Or you could just press the quote button on the top right of the posts.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I&#39;ll stick to my Free Norton&nbsp; )But it looks like nice free antivirus Program if it does what it say&#39;s.

QUOTE&nbsp;
    Actually, most AV&#39;s scan for viruses while your downloading it. Im using McAfee, and I tested it out by downloading a crack, and it detected a virus and stoped it.

Edit>>>>>Better now lol i didn&#39;t even realize that.
    Edit φ I did use the buttons but it put them in backwards.
    Fixed it. B)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Most anti-virus programs will do the job.
    Everyone has a fav. I really like Mcafee, I also run thier firewall program. It all works great.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    To each their own. I couldn&#39;t stand McAfee. It left so much crap on my computer and did nothing for me. Norton would go off at things that weren&#39;t viruses and then ignore the REAL ONES&#33; For me, it&#39;s AVG all the way. I found the free version to meet my needs much more than McAfee and Norton ever did, and when I tried 7.0 Pro, I never turned back. AVG is light and catches everything quick. It&#39;s good for me because I do too many things I shouldn&#39;t be doing. lol.
    -- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    To each their own.
    Very true kinda like buying a car everyone has their preference..

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Soak@25 December 2003 - 10:10
    I&#39;m using Avast Home Addition which is freeware. The great thing about Avast is it has P2P Shielding and scans Kazza Lite Downloads. Avast is set up to work with Kazza, Kazza Lite, Direct Connect, Direct Connect ++, Limeware, Bearshare, imesh. WinMx and Bit Torrent.
    Check it out. Works great.
    You mean after d/loading any file from Klite it scans the finish product. Can you give me the hash or website?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Some anti virus don&#39;t scan MSN Messenger/Yahoo received files etc or P2P received files.

Heres the link
    http://www.avast.com/

All I know is I have proof of P2P protection with Avast. It records the number of files scanned from K Lite. Nice to see some evidence your protected.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast