Thread: Coreldraw 11

Hello all,

I've just downloaded from kazaa CorelDraw 11, File size 727,529,
    supposed to be all the 3 cd in ISO. (.exe extension)
    Apparently it doesn't work. When I double click, nothing happens.
    Is it corrupted or this version is just not working?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

jv

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    try bruning to a disk first and then install from the disk

Oni

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yeah, the only way to get that file is to burn it on a disk
    And it is worth it
    In that file it doesn't include a crack

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    no no. dont burn it it will be a wat of a disk. rename it to iso. but corel draw is 11 disk long so 3 disk and right. corel draw the developer edition is about 3gb. i dont think u can dl it from crappy kazaa. i use something else i can get anything. xbox,ps2,dvd rips,pc games, software, anything. and it is verified. take it from me.

eg. look at ps it is 170mb i got the full vertion today and it is 502mb bit of a difference wouldnt you say.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    no no. dont burn it it will be a wat of a disk. rename it to iso. but corel draw is 11 disk long so 3 disk and right. corel draw the developer edition is about 3gb. i dont think u can dl it from crappy kazaa. i use something else i can get anything. xbox,ps2,dvd rips,pc games, software, anything. and it is verified. take it from me.

eg. look at ps it is 170mb i got the full vertion today and it is 502mb bit of a difference wouldnt you say.
    Well, not really. Corel Graphics Suite 11 is 4 CDs but only one is the actual program files, 2 (i beleive) is clipart, and another one is just non-Corel utils. So 1 CD is about right. Besides, if anyone ever packed this program they'd notice that it's actually less than 200 MB in RAR compression... so even 700 MB is too much

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I have CorelDraw 11 on one Disc
    I downloaded the iso from Kazaa Lite

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    The coreldraw 11 iso i posted works fine if you brun it to a disk and
    install from the disk ,,the s/number is on a note pad file inside,,
    this is the full coreldraw 11 program,,, the 3 disks version is just two disks of clip art,,,that you can download from the corel site or from many clipart sites on the web

Oni