Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig(in Swf)

Originally posted by njs12345@6 March 2003 - 17:08
    its just 60kb
    i'm not quite sure what you mean, by that...
    ooohhhhhhhhhhh u dont beleave that it is 60kb than download it and u'll know the fact .

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Originally posted by jetje@6 March 2003 - 16:52
    You probably you have toask VB this....

Fact is that we hope that people resize their sigs again. We have had this debate just a few months ago.
    for 2 reasons, readability, it's a bulletin board not a picstore...
    2nd not everyone has broadband. And we like to keep this board accessable for all.
    Aside from that i don't really know if the swf files might work. I understand you can turn off sound in the SWF.
    But i can tell you know it won't be long if someone "forget that" or just trying to put that in.

Best i can offer, host a nice swf file somewhere and put a shortcut to it in your link. I will be glad to take a look at it. B)
    but its size is 60kb only and it has no sound

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    njs12345's Avatar Poster
    inside your head, and you can't get me out, mwahahaha
    ooohhhhhhhhhhh u dont beleave that it is 60kb than download it and u'll know the fact  .
    Sorry vegeta, i didn't mean any offence or anything, i just didn't understand what you were saying. chill man!!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    All the signatures now are rather annoying. Like we really care what type of computer you have and if you like Eminem or not. The Anna signature can stay though.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Originally posted by njs12345@7 March 2003 - 16:58
    ooohhhhhhhhhhh u dont beleave that it is 60kb than download it and u'll know the fact .
    Sorry vegeta, i didn't mean any offence or anything, i just didn't understand what you were saying. chill man!!
    its ok

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123