Thread: Probs With Www.verifieddownloads.com

Does anyone else have a problem with the sig2dat links on http://www.verifieddownloads.com not working?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    How do you mean not working? Are the files making it into your traffic box and thier are no sources at the time which is common for newer files, be pacient they will eventiually come around, just have Kazaap enabled.

Or do you mean that when you click on the sig2 it does not go in your traffic box?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Best bet is to check with the Admin there as that site is not affiliated with us. Used often by members here I suppose
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

4. Lounge   -   #4
    when i click on a link nothing happens, i only get a new ie window with their homepage. The file is not addes to my traffic window. And I have tried restarting kazaa.

Other sig2dat links (elsewhere) work for me.
    I was just wondering if it was a probelm with their site or if I'm doing something wrong.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    i have the same problem also....everytime i click on a link sig2dat link a new ie window opens...no matter how many times i try the same thing happens.....i tried closing kazaa..disabling speedup....i'm using k-lite newest version 2.1.0...please help...thanks

6. Lounge   -   #6
    ragzinc, is this only on verifieddownloads.com or on all sig2dat links, eg the ones on this forum.
    I'm only having problems with the aforementioned website. Others, eg fasttrackmovies are working fine.

Anyone out there use verifieddownloads.com ??? Let us know how to get the links working. PLEASE !

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Eksah
    I had the same prob and I had to disable my antivirus software (Norton 2003) and my firewall (Norton 2003).

The links worked fine after that

Just remember to restart your antivirus and firewall after you have finished clicking on the links.

Anyways I hope this works for you, if not then I dont know what to suggest

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Thank you very much Ex, It appears it was the Firewall that was the problem, doh !

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Eksah@5 March 2003 - 21:39
    I had the same prob and I had to disable my antivirus software (Norton 2003) and my firewall (Norton 2003).

The links worked fine after that
    (To me) it seams confusing that one would have to disable their firewall/antivirus, just to get a hash...Does clicking the link (without protection) do anything else, other than sig2dat grabbing the hash? I ask because I am...very..wary of clicking "stuff" without protection