Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinon

What is the beat p2p downloading program at the moment and links as well please ?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by Pied Piper@15 February 2004 - 05:14
    What is the beat p2p downloading program at the moment and links as well please ?
    still klite..in my opinion..still mostly a personal thing..pros and cons to all of them

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    The two best would be bittorent

http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/ Abc client is the best
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=54389

and overnet lite just like the kazaa speeds of old, Fast, with all things that kazaa lacks like partial filesharing and sha1 hashing which keeps files mostly error free.
    download from here http://ultimate.250free.com/overnetlite052.exe
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91053

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    i would have to say:

edonkey and BitTorrent .

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    overnet and Bittorrent: Azureus client

B)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Newsgroups
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Only one out there that beats the rest If you know how to use it...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@15 February 2004 - 16:52
    ...in your opinion. Of course, there are downsides with every 'p2p' program, IRC is no exception. Queues themselves are a large downside for IRC in my opinion. Not to mention broken bots
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by 4th gen+15 February 2004 - 11:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 15 February 2004 - 11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-newcster68@15 February 2004 - 16:52
    ...in your opinion. Of course, there are downsides with every &#39;p2p&#39; program, IRC is no exception. Queues themselves are a large downside for IRC in my opinion. Not to mention broken bots [/b][/quote]
    I understand u completely, buuuuut&#33; there is such things as keep looking till you find it...I always find a good, fast reliable bot somewhere else..

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@15 February 2004 - 17:00
    I understand u completely, buuuuut&#33; there is such things as keep looking till you find it...I always find a good, fast reliable bot somewhere else..
    What if there is only one bot available with the file and it&#39;s queued up for 4 days?

There are no such problems on newsgroups, the major problem with newsgroups is that not many people get a good free binary service. Most who use newsgroups for binaries have to pay for the privelage
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast