Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Edit Out The Vocals Of A Mp3 ...

Is it possible to remove the sound (vocals) from an artist and keep the rest like bass,DJ scratching and more stuff like that.

I have some mp3īs which I want to edit so I donīt get the vocals left and is it possible to do it with some kind of software?

If it is possible,which program do I have to use and is it difficult to do it?

2. Music   -   #2
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    It is possible, but the quality goes down the toilette.

Goldwave has this effect.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by dwightfry@5 March 2003 - 17:44

How do I do that,I have tried that program for some hours now and still donīt know how to remove the vocals.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@5 March 2003 - 17:44

Tell you what I'll do. I'll start posting some MP3s which have had this done. It will be old stuff, because I like it. I will put it in the verified hashes section and call it

Karaoke
    Just for the Crack

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by JmiF+7 March 2003 - 00:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JmiF @ 7 March 2003 - 00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dwightfry@5 March 2003 - 17:44

Tell you what I&#39;ll do. I&#39;ll start posting some MP3s which have had this done. It will be old stuff, because I like it. I will put it in the verified hashes section and call it

Karaoke
    Just for the Crack [/b][/quote]
    Yess please do that.

6. Music   -   #6
    well, if you are still trying, the option is located at:

effects -> stereo -> remove vocals...
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Crack_man+7 March 2003 - 00:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crack_man @ 7 March 2003 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JmiF@7 March 2003 - 00:03
    <!--QuoteBegin--dwightfry
    @5 March 2003 - 17:44

Tell you what I&#39;ll do. I&#39;ll start posting some MP3s which have had this done. It will be old stuff, because I like it. I will put it in the verified hashes section and call it

Karaoke
    Just for the Crack
    Yess please do that. [/b][/quote]
    Done and Done that man.

More to follow.

8. Music   -   #8
    I tried Goldwave and removed the vocals and it did work at some pints but in other points you can still hear everything.

There must be some program which can do it cuz look at example Weird Al which makes parodys over alot of other artist like Britney Spears,P. Diddy and other shit.

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Crack_man@7 March 2003 - 23:38
    I tried Goldwave and removed the vocals and it did work at some pints but in other points you can still hear everything.

There must be some program which can do it cuz look at example Weird Al which makes parodys over alot of other artist like Britney Spears,P. Diddy and other shit.
    Weird al has a band. All the music that he plays is re-recorded.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by dwightfry+7 March 2003 - 23:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dwightfry @ 7 March 2003 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crack_man@7 March 2003 - 23:38

Weird al has a band. All the music that he plays is re-recorded. [/b][/quote]
    Ok I donīt understand.

But what about karaoke then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast