Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Music Do You Listen To While Driving?

Poster
    I like to listen to fast mad music something like the prodigy or if im on a long road i find something a bit more mellow like linkin park or foo fighters good to put my foot down to ...obviously not breaking the speed limit though :-"

2. Music   -   #2
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Well I have to admit that the music playing in the car affects my driving style.

So, nothing too wild for me or I'll be facing speeding tickets.

Some older rock tunes or some sixties music to keep me under control. o

3. Music   -   #3
    TheCommish's Avatar Member
    Techno all the way. I play rap when I'm in teh ghetto. And I'm white too... I do it to piss off all da' playaz in deh cribz. Peace.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Normally, I listen to the radio (either radio 1 or galaxy). Unfortunately I don't have a CD player in this car yet so my music is limited

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    I listen to a sports channel and read.

6. Music   -   #6
    I suppose that is better than listening to the Soothing Sounds of Rain and catching a few winks, while behind the wheel.

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@5 March 2003 - 21:27
    I suppose that is better than listening to the Soothing Sounds of Rain and catching a few winks, while behind the wheel.
    I have to read or I won't know which turn to take. That's what the signs are for.

I know it's childish, but I'm in a that kind of mood.

8. Music   -   #8
    I have to read or I won't know which turn to take. That's what the signs are for.
    I know it's childish, but I'm in a that kind of mood.
    Well put.

For the record, I also listen to sports talk radio. The Jim Rome Show is my favorite afternoon program.

9. Music   -   #9
    Sneepboy's Avatar Poster
    I used to listen to talk radio because the stereo that came with my 4runner sucked. Now I listen to MP3's! I have a new in dash Mp3 cd player, speakers & subwoofer you can cram alot of music on a cd. I really like the fact that the title of each song is displayed on the screen. Lately I have been listening to 2 StainD albums, 1 Godsmack, 2 Linkin Park & 3 Kid Rock albums all on one CD. I am really likin the Kid Rock "Cocky" album & Linkin Park's "Reanimation". I didnt even know I liked Kid Rock. Thanks Kazaa Lite

10. Music   -   #10
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Like tilen, I have to be careful what I play.
    Fortunately, I drive at night a lot, so 80'ies, 90'ies rock is more my thing.
    Keeps me awake too.

BTW, did you guys ever notice that we always turn the radio/CD down when we're looking for a specific place/housenumber?
    Or is that just me and my friends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast