Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Applyinf As A Moderator For Interentworld

RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by internet.news+15 February 2004 - 22:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 15 February 2004 - 22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@15 February 2004 - 22:39

I have seen internet.news ask this a few times now.

Forget it. It just won&#39;t happen.
    It already happened in another Forum. And I am glad Azzz is more opened

Not only Azzz, I am on another Forum also a long time Mod. [/b][/quote]
    Yes but Azz&#39;s forum doesn&#39;t have 70,000 members. There is so much more responsibility on this forum. You have to be coherent, understand everyones view, be responsible, friendly, and you HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES TO THE LETTER.

Having someone who repeats the same phrases over and over and posts mod issues openly in the lounge, then asks to be a mod is not going to make it mate. Sorry.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Originally posted by internet.news@15 February 2004 - 23:39
    You are feeling uncomfortable?

Let us stop this. I offerd you my help, and you kindl said you
    don&#39;t want it - I am feeling quite useless. I am feeling really useless...

Edited: Am I so a bad human that noone wants to let me helping you?

Dude stop spamming

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Internet.news, you can&#39;t stop spamming, you can&#39;t get along with the other mods here, and you can barely follow the rules. And you want to be a mod?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    :x

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@15 February 2004 - 17:21
    and...from what I was told is that if you have one mod member that doent want you as a mod the decision is final....aint that a crock....&nbsp; in the USA we have a voting system that gets you in by majority vote not what one person thinks..but hey&#33; Im happy where I sit..
    Let me explain this one

I know that this method looks wrong but it is actually the best thing we can do. It makes no sense to choose a new mod if an existing mod has a problem with a nomination.

This would result in internal conflicts (mods questioning other mods) and in the end it would be bad for the board cause it is bad if mods can&#39;t work together and just wait for another ones wrong decision to be able to attack him / her.

@inews
    You don&#39;t have a reason to feel sad cause you are responsible for your actions. I don&#39;t want to get into details but I can tell you that it would be a high risk to make you a mod cause you have multiple personalities and you react strange if you don&#39;t like something.

Would you hire somebody who tried to steal your wallet / tried to hack into your network if you were a bank manager looking for a new cashier ?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Would you hire somebody who tried to steal your wallet / tried to hack into your network if you were a bank manager looking for a new cashier ?
    I thought that was your job to test the security of these sorts of places 7th. so you got hired.

@Inews just because you are not a mod does not make you not a valued member of the board.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by junkyardking+15 February 2004 - 21:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking &#064; 15 February 2004 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@15 February 2004 - 23:39
    You are feeling uncomfortable?

Let us stop this. I offerd you my help, and you kindl said you
    don&#39;t want it - I am feeling quite useless. I am feeling really useless...

Edited: Am I so a bad human that noone wants to let me helping you?

Dude stop spamming[/b][/quote]
    Your sig is spam. . Well actually its not but it hurts my eyes

Leave internet.newbie alone.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    I am not a mod at several forums, and I can tell you from experience that I like it that way

Besides, real life has enough responisbilities

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    Originally posted by tracydani@16 February 2004 - 01:05
    I am not a mod at several forums, and I can tell you from experience that I like it that way

Besides, real life has enough responisbilities

TD
    I concur
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+15 February 2004 - 20:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 15 February 2004 - 20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by newcster68@15 February 2004 - 17:22
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@15 February 2004 - 15:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news
    @15 February 2004 - 16:43

I am asking you, cause I really want to help you as I am sharing
    my thoughts with passion. Now, after hearing so much sadly responses,
    I don&#39;t worry too much.

Weird, I am not weird I am just human, I am just a sad human who wants
    to desperately help someone, If you would be in my current situation, you
    would understand that quite well I think.

Nice dreams,

David.

you see what i mean by weird and belongs in a colt?

would you please learn how to spell colt? it&#39;s CULT not colt..geezuz
    "GeeZus" [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t even gooo there&#33; I know how to spell, I just spelled it that way cause I don&#39;t use the lords name in that type of context.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast