Thread: Two Questions To Ask

Poster
    1. Is all the other stuff that you can get as part of McAfee Security Centre any good? (Firewall, Anti-Abuse, and so on).

2. Is there any 'forum viewing' software that automatically logs you on to your fave forums and lets you view them at a glance?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    1]Haven't used Mcafee but I hear its very good, its always good to read the read me files

2} BOOKMARK MY FRIEND

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I dont really like McAfee's Firewall that much and other tools the same thing.

For forums, well what I do is added all my fav. forums in one group. I use MyIE2 where you can save passwords etc. and make a group in ur favorites. All I do is open that group and I am logged in all the forums I visit
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    uh, USE COOKIES if u wanna be automatically logged in.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Monkster@15 February 2004 - 23:07
    uh, USE COOKIES if u wanna be automatically logged in.
    Cookies will expire depending on if their session cookies or not. With this forum I find it easier to just save my password and get logged in automatically.

Plus I like to clean all my cookies and internet history out when my browser is closed. Saves disk space.