Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Make French Fries

Poster
    I feeling kind of hungry and decided to imake some frenh fries yummy huh?

Heres the deal. I have potatoes and seasonal salt. How do i make french fries?

If i make em i could share with the whole board

Please help me out with this problem.......

btw im starting to faint and i could pass out at any minute.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    well, u cut them up into fries. not to thin or else theyll burn. about ------ wide and

---- thick.

put some oil into a pan and heat it up a bit. put the fries in and keep em moving around or theyll stick 2 the pan. when their a nice golden cololour> goldybrown their readdy.

take the fries out and let them sit in some paper towl, 2 get the oil off them. put some salt on and enjoy.

**note when kooking stand back, oil splatters, so put some clothing on.

dont put to muck oil in, their shouldnt be any more oil than about .7mm from the bottom.

enjoy!

here use this pictire as a refrence, the colour of them should be a bit darker though when their done

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@15 February 2004 - 18:09
    well, u cut them up into fries. not to thin or else theyll burn. about ------ wide and

---- thick.

put some oil into a pan and heat it up a bit. put the fries in and keep em moving around or theyll stick 2 the pan. when their a nice golden cololour> goldybrown their readdy.

take the fries out and let them sit in some paper towl, 2 get the oil off them. put some salt on and enjoy.

dont put to muck oil in, their shouldnt be any more oil than about .7mm from the bottom.

enjoy!

here use this pictire as a refrence, the colour of them should be a bit darker though when their done

...........then go to McDonalds and ask if you can swap

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@15 February 2004 - 19:09

---- thick.

enjoy!

this is why i like this board, people can ehlp you out. thanks for the directions and yes i will stand back from the oil splattering

btw i hope my fries look good as thoses in your pic

oh yea btw can i put chesse on them too?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@15 February 2004 - 15:16

yah but i don't think you want them after cheese sat on them

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+15 February 2004 - 19:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam &#064; 15 February 2004 - 19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@15 February 2004 - 18:09

---- thick.

enjoy&#33;

...........then go to McDonalds and ask if you can swap [/b][/quote]
    lol dont think they would trade my homemade fries for their hot popular chilli chesse fires. B)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22+15 February 2004 - 19:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 15 February 2004 - 19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@15 February 2004 - 15:16

yah but i don&#39;t think you want them after cheese sat on them [/b][/quote]
    ew........who sat on my chesse i demand somebody tell me who it is.show your face

btw just playing but chesse can have some too

8. Lounge   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    cook them in drippin instead of oil

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    after their done, grade some cheese and put it on the fries, then put them in the oven, till they melt

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    One thing not to do is to go to Belgium....their chips are horrible&#33; :x

PS I just got my ass kicked from Skweeky for that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast