Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Board Members Leaving This Board

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 22:10
    wtf is going on today everyone get out of the wrong side of bed today , feck sake the guy can say what he wants, free speech and all that
    :beerchug:

2. Lounge   -   #12
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 15:10
    wtf is going on today everyone get out of the wrong side of bed today , feck sake the guy can say what he wants, free speech and all that
    yes. but when i keep reading internet.news&#39;s "i love your soul" "You know wehre to reach me on icq *wink*" it just pisses me off. he&#39;s acting so gay and yet i don&#39;t think he is.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    internet.news
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 23:10
    Thanks for all your impressions.

I also have the feeling that if I am feeling bad as I did last week this may
    cause that other ppl feeling bad and that bad changes happen.

Last week when I was feeling not very good, 7th changed the general Style here.

Generally I don&#39;T believe truely in this kind of deeper influence, but interesting
    and I just want noone to feel bad becauseI am feeling bad.

If someone feels bad that would make me more feeling unhappy and bad.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news+15 February 2004 - 22:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 15 February 2004 - 22:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 23:10
    Thanks for all your impressions.

I also have the feeling that if I am feeling bad as I did last week this may
    cause that other ppl feeling bad and that bad changes happen.

Last week when I was feeling not very good, 7th changed the general Style here.

Generally I don&#39;T believe truely in this kind of deeper influence, but interesting
    and I just want noone to feel bad becauseI am feeling bad.

If someone feels bad that would make me more feeling unhappy and bad. [/b][/quote]

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Jesus..whats with being all the drama...if people want to leave then there is a red box with a white X in it... you hit that and don&#39;t come back

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by kAb+15 February 2004 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 15 February 2004 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 15:10
    yes. but when i keep reading internet.news&#39;s "i love your soul" "You know wehre to reach me on icq *wink*" it just pisses me off. he&#39;s acting so gay and yet i don&#39;t think he is. [/b][/quote]
    He does not offend or insult people. He always has a positive and friendly attitude and encourages other people to be open with each other. Are these such bad things ?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    internet.news
    Originally posted by kAb+15 February 2004 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 15 February 2004 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 15:10
    yes. but when i keep reading internet.news&#39;s "i love your soul" "You know wehre to reach me on icq *wink*" it just pisses me off. he&#39;s acting so gay and yet i don&#39;t think he is. [/b][/quote]
    That is just how I am feeling (in my mind), I am not gay, nor some crazy person - I am jsut a human. Sometimes I wish to be married with myself Why not, you think I am extraordinary? I am just...

Thanks for your thoughts...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by kAb+15 February 2004 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 15 February 2004 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 15:10
    don&#39;t matter whether the guy is gay or not, he can say what he wants at least he isn&#39;t flaming anyone which makes a kinda nice change for this place. I am not saying I like/dislike, agree or disagree with what he says, just that he should be able to say it. If you don&#39;t like it don&#39;t read it. There is plenty of stuuff in here I find annoying offensive etc so I just ignore it, it ain&#39;t worth getting upset about

9. Lounge   -   #19
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Agrajag+15 February 2004 - 23:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 15 February 2004 - 23:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kAb@15 February 2004 - 22:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)
    @15 February 2004 - 15:10

yes. but when i keep reading internet.news&#39;s "i love your soul" "You know wehre to reach me on icq *wink*" it just pisses me off. he&#39;s acting so gay and yet i don&#39;t think he is.
    He does not offend or insult people. He always has a positive and friendly attitude and encourages other people to be open with each other. Are these such bad things ? [/b][/quote]
    It is difficult to be opened in a way doesn&#39;t hurt.

My Situation here - where I am living - is also currently not the best, but
    that is how I see things.

Edited: Absolutely right&#33; I also want to say I am reading whole topic before
    posting normally, sometimes, I am not reading through whole topic.
    But I want to know what you are thinking, definately, I want to know it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+15 February 2004 - 22:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 15 February 2004 - 22:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kAb@15 February 2004 - 22:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)
    @15 February 2004 - 15:10

don&#39;t matter whether the guy is gay or not, he can say what he wants at least he isn&#39;t flaming anyone which makes a kinda nice change for this place. I am not saying I like/dislike, agree or disagree with what he says, just that he should be able to say it. If you don&#39;t like it don&#39;t read it. There is plenty of stuuff in here I find annoying offensive etc so I just ignore it, it ain&#39;t worth getting upset about [/b][/quote]
    I totally agree, see my last post.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast