Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Scanning Software

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The scanner scans a picture in about 6 seconds... The damn software adds about 25-30 more seconds of Questions and Saving.

I want something that allows me to preconfigure a multi scan so i can scan alot of stuff in a shorter amount of time and stress.

Example: Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan..
    .. or pressing a "key" after each scan would be even better. I dont want the program to preview or nothin. Just scan and save, then off to the next photo..

Anyone know of a software title i'm looking for?
    thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Update: add this to reqs.. sorry bout that

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    bump, it wasnt moved yet..

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@16 February 2004 - 17:51
    bump, it wasnt moved yet..
    You could pm a mod.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@15 February 2004 - 17:17
    The scanner scans a picture in about 6 seconds... The damn software adds about 25-30 more seconds of Questions and Saving.

I want something that allows me to preconfigure a multi scan so i can scan alot of stuff in a shorter amount of time and stress.

Example: Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan-Click-Scan..
    .. or pressing a "key" after each scan would be even better. I dont want the program to preview or nothin. Just scan and save, then off to the next photo..

Anyone know of a software title i'm looking for?
    thanks
    http://www.scanhelp.com/288int/artco...troinfo70.html

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by shn+16 February 2004 - 19:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 16 February 2004 - 19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@15 February 2004 - 17:17

Anyone know of a software title i&#39;m looking for?
    thanks
    http://www.scanhelp.com/288int/artco...troinfo70.html [/b][/quote]
    seems i am forced to buy that program because it isnt very populare, there&#39;s no free version, and there&#39;s no pirated version on even eMule.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Wolfmight+16 February 2004 - 22:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wolfmight &#064; 16 February 2004 - 22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@16 February 2004 - 19:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight
    @15 February 2004 - 17:17

Anyone know of a software title i&#39;m looking for?
    thanks

http://www.scanhelp.com/288int/artco...troinfo70.html
    seems i am forced to buy that program because it isnt very populare, there&#39;s no free version, and there&#39;s no pirated version on even eMule.[/b][/quote]
    I dont even know anything about that program. I searched google pertaining to your issue and found that. If you need something to solve your problem bad enough then you will find a crack.

However, i do not know why you posted a "request" in this section of the forum.

Out of all the replies it looks like I am the only one that tried to give you a solution. I did not even have to take the time to do that.

And you obviously did not search hard enough because I just found a crack for that program after reading your previous post.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I did also, but it was for version 6.0.. obviously they stopped giveing out the Shareware version when version 7.0 came out and now your forced to just buy before you try. (they musta had bad sales)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    still looking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast