Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Am New Here Anyone Who May Answer My Questions?

Keikan's Avatar ........
    So your divorced? if you are why?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by I.am@15 February 2004 - 23:37
    It is as it says, FileSharingTalk And file sharing isnt illegal. People might have concerns over what people do over it but it itself is not. Discussions go on all the boards about the paranoia of RIAA & etc.

You are safe here.
    Well it is illegal if it has copyright protection. But coming here and just talking about things and sharing your thoughts openly is not.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi Amy. Welcome. Do I know you?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Browsing and posting on this forum isnt illegal. Posting direct links to cracks and warez is not allowed because the board could get in legal trouble if they allowed it

Your safe here

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Agrajag+15 February 2004 - 16:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 15 February 2004 - 16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@15 February 2004 - 23:37
    It is as it says, FileSharingTalk&nbsp; And file sharing isnt illegal. People might have concerns over what people do over it but it itself is not. Discussions go on all the boards about the paranoia of RIAA & etc.

You are safe here.
    Well it is illegal if it has copyright protection. But coming here and just talking about things and sharing your thoughts openly is not. [/b][/quote]
    Yes you are right. Sharing open source or files which are not under copyright protection is fairly legal. But the act of file sharing isn&#39;t. Whatever purpose you use it for could be illegal on the other hand :-"
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Lounge   -   #16
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I never understand why people get in trouble for using he internet at work.If they`ve got it it would be a waste if you did`nt use it.As long a you do your work that is.

And welcome.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    this forum may at times be immoral and many other things but not illegal...

D/L copyrighted material has not been deemed criminal(No one has gone to a criminal trial over it-however civil cases have been brought but none of these have even made it to court either..so technically it&#39;s not been court-tested in civil courts either..everyone has settled out of court so far due to what it would cost to fight in court)

You company might have rules about computer useage that vary from company to company...

other than that..Welcome to the Asylum&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Agrajag+16 February 2004 - 00:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 16 February 2004 - 00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@15 February 2004 - 23:37
    It is as it says, FileSharingTalk&nbsp; And file sharing isnt illegal. People might have concerns over what people do over it but it itself is not. Discussions go on all the boards about the paranoia of RIAA & etc.

You are safe here.
    Well it is illegal if it has copyright protection. But coming here and just talking about things and sharing your thoughts openly is not. [/b][/quote]
    My opinion If you want to know anything just PM me

As I prefer to say: Thoughts are like a treasure, if you share them another
    person could enjoy them as well.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    yo amy, try and avoid this internet.news guy

*my mum has curly hair and brushes her teeth*

j/k IN
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by bigboab@15 February 2004 - 23:39
    Do I know you?
    I apologize, I am reading Little Women at the moment and I tend to get slightly confuse.

I read Little Women now, I used to do something that sounds similar, But alas those days are gone now.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast