Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Are All Gonna Die

internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@16 February 2004 - 01:51
    You will die anyways, you share or not share, you drink or not drink. You be the perfect you can ever be and bang! in an accident you can die.

Have you heard of existentialism? There is no purpose of life as we might think. So called no bigger meaning. I dont want to explain more you can google it and go deep into those thoughts.

internet.news, Everyone shares. Not everything needs to be shared though. Like I might be thinking about a dog's poop on my shoes while eating dinner with my family. But that thought doesnt need to be shared to everyone to ruin their dinner or whatever thought they have.

So there is a sort of intelligent filter, right in the brain. One should use it and use it well. 
    If it is gonna ruin their dinner - I agree some thoughts I would not share as well,

fuck sometimes it is hard to be opened, - what i am doing? - if you are the funeral saying the widow yoour husband was an fucking asshole, thanks god he died. Yeah, that is my opinion openly, no matter what your feelings are. THAT IS WRONG.

Share in not hurting way - possible but difficult.

I wish I could be in a space ship above earth, not being on earth and
    making everytime this sad experiences.

You heard of the attacks in Israel, everyday, just watch the news. If they gonna stop I would kiss my ass, no, I don't think so, but I would happy.

Just to add: I am very tired at the moment, yeah and I try always to share
    every thought - but you may guess I unfortunately also could not share everything and I am angry everytime not sharing something but don't worry - but I say it is hard and I try.

Goonight, sleep well...

PS. I hate this don'T judge about ppl doing it as sometime I have same feelings -
    if there is a situation in which you think you should share but your feeling tell you better not. Fucking situation. Sorry.

Sweet dreams, I can'T remember I have nice dreams last time, I don't know why,
    maybe I should more often take my beauty sleep, probably that would solve everything and makes the world better.

Please don'T worry about what I am writing, here it may irritates you as I am tired
    and should go now,

David.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    No matter what you do, the misery won't end. The war wont go. Its all about how you perceive the world around you.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 February 2004 - 00:58

fuck sometimes it is hard to be opened, - what i am doing? - if you are the funeral saying the widow yoour husband was an fucking asshole, thanks god he died. Yeah, that is my opinion openly, no matter what your feelings are.
    That is absolutely outrageous, you should be ashamed of yourself. I have been supporting you, but I have to reconsider now.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Agrajag+16 February 2004 - 02:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 16 February 2004 - 02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@16 February 2004 - 00:58

fuck sometimes it is hard to be opened, - what i am doing? - if you are the funeral saying the widow yoour husband was an fucking asshole, thanks god he died. Yeah, that is my opinion openly, no matter what your feelings are.
    That is absolutely outrageous, you should be ashamed of yourself. I have been supporting you, but I have to reconsider now. [/b][/quote]
    I am really trying and doing but it is hard, and I am the last, I am very opened.

Yeah, what should I say now, ... I need my beauty sleep. Then we can talk again,
    I have too much night sessions, some people here also don&#39;t really seem to love me but I am who I am and I am proud to share my thoughts when I can.

I am really tired, I hope you can understand that - I lvoe you Arajag, I mean your
    character, as far as I know you, it is ok - all ok - but if I would have some beauty sleep that would help me.

I.am: True True. And how you perceive the world also depencds on how you grow
    up in some ways. That is why it is hard to be opened - everything should be like it was when you grow up - nothing new - I know it. - That is for me, don&#39;&#39;t know if
    it is for you. I just had a discussion with my sisters friend Robert - they have been
    in the Opera last night and her friend was suprised negatively that people don&#39;t wear suits just pullovers in the Opera, for me it is ok, if people are clean but as I am opened I would not judge though I have also uncomfartable feelings sitting close to a not well smelling guy. Believe me. I am very opened and I am thankful for this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12