Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are All Gonna Die

internet.news
    Recently I found this while having a serch on google and it reveals some sad
    feelings... some sad facts and that I can do nothing about it.

This is so crappy that we are killing ourself with all the stuff that we make.....
    The cellphone is destroying the brain but street lamps are much worse even
    hough nobody does anything about that.
    And then theres all the crappy chemicals in the food water and everywhere
    elsejust because some stupid company wanna make money and doesn´t give a
    shit about anything else than money
    Then theres the medical industry that is the biggest industry in the world, and they
    sell theire lifesaving medication to a overprize....and when ppl get adicted to their
    shitty meds they just denie it and try to sell these meds to kids......u know u want
    the market to last as long as possible.
    But thats not all.....everyone is getting more and more fuck up....and thats just life
    ppl tell me.....
    I find it scary that ppl start to do all they can to destroy themselfs.....and they
    destroy their kids too so next is even more fucked up.......
    Well money rules the world.....sadly (Miss Lucifer, Posted - 09/11/2003 : 03:38:39, http://www.paradiselost.co.uk/forum/...?TOPIC_ID=2273

And this...

I just have to say: We're All Gonna Die, From our Own
    Arrogance...! Last night I watched the moon-eclipse it was fuckin beautiful, no
    need to die, just keep it to yourself, stay true to yourself and no need to overreact
    on the mediabullshit (Marliez666, Posted - 09/11/2003 : 05:16:49,
    http://www.paradiselost.co.uk/forum/...TOPIC_ID=2273)

No words. Just sadness.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Much of what you quote is crap. I meant in that post btw, however now I come to thinks about it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    *bump*

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news@15 February 2004 - 23:31
    This is so crappy that we are killing ourself with all the stuff that we make.....
    The cellphone is destroying the brain but street lamps are much worse even
    hough nobody does anything about that.
    And then theres all the crappy chemicals in the food water and everywhere
    elsejust because some stupid company wanna make money and doesn´t give a
    shit about anything else than money
    Then theres the medical industry that is the biggest industry in the world, and they
    sell theire lifesaving medication to a overprize....and when ppl get adicted to their
    shitty meds they just denie it and try to sell these meds to kids......u know u want
    the market to last as long as possible.
    But thats not all.....everyone is getting more and more fuck up....and thats just life
    ppl tell me.....
    I find it scary that ppl start to do all they can to destroy themselfs.....and they
    destroy their kids too so next is even more fucked up.......
    Well money rules the world.....sadly (Miss Lucifer, Posted - 09/11/2003 : 03:38:39, http://www.paradiselost.co.uk/forum/...?TOPIC_ID=2273

And this...

I just have to say: We're All Gonna Die, From our Own
    Arrogance...! Last night I watched the moon-eclipse it was fuckin beautiful, no
    need to die, just keep it to yourself, stay true to yourself and no need to overreact
    on the mediabullshit (Marliez666, Posted - 09/11/2003 : 05:16:49,
    http://www.paradiselost.co.uk/forum/...TOPIC_ID=2273)

A perfect example of why some people should not share thier thoughts.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    "... the noble art of losing face will one day save the human race ..." (Fish)

Do you really think so, it is crap? I think the ppl on this forum need open thoughts.
    They are so sad cause they aren't sharing enough. I mean live is better when you
    share your thoughts - you can enjoy the thoughts. YOu have to option:

a) Die lonely.
    B) Share and Die.
    c) (This is only for Aliens like me, I think probably I am one, - sometimes) Share, survive the humans, and then settle down on earth, or no: earth will be totally polluted. Stay in space and watch the ppl killing themselves. Yeah. Nice entertainment policy.

I just want to add: Thoughts are like a treasure, share them and enjoy them.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by internet.news@15 February 2004 - 23:45
    I just want to add: Thoughts are like a treasure, share them and enjoy them.
    Do you believe all thoughts are treasures?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Have you actually read the stuff you quoted. Some of it is absolute nonsense.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    You will die anyways, you share or not share, you drink or not drink. You be the perfect you can ever be and bang! in an accident you can die.

Have you heard of existentialism? There is no purpose of life as we might think. So called no bigger meaning. I dont want to explain more you can google it and go deep into those thoughts.

internet.news, Everyone shares. Not everything needs to be shared though. Like I might be thinking about a dog's poop on my shoes while eating dinner with my family. But that thought doesnt need to be shared to everyone to ruin their dinner or whatever thought they have.

So there is a sort of intelligent filter, right in the brain. One should use it and use it well.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agrajag@15 February 2004 - 23:50
    Do you not believe in the dangers of streetlamps?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Agrajag@15 February 2004 - 17:50
    Can I concur?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast