Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The Deffinition Of Murder

Originally posted by j2k4+23 March 2003 - 22:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 March 2003 - 22:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Zardoz@23 March 2003 - 23:11
    <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4
    @23 March 2003 - 01:14
    Did you really write a book and then read it, thus self-administering an ill-advised brainwashing?

I heard that somewhere.

Didn&#39;t think for one second you wrote it.
    I&#39;m compelled to express my bewilderment-I never said I wrote a book; I asked if you wrote THE book. Someone mentioned that you had. [/b][/quote]

What I meant was I didn&#39;t think for one second you wrote the quote.

Is it realy difficult for you to understand the simplest comment.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I&#39;m getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON&#39;T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    merlin-1's Avatar Poster
    j2k4 don&#39;t waste your time with this ingnorant individual he&#39;s anti American and is not worth replying to.It&#39;s a shame that on a board like this we have to put up with someone who just wants to piss people off and start trouble.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by merlin-1@24 March 2003 - 15:45
    j2k4 don&#39;t waste your time with this ingnorant individual he&#39;s anti American and is not worth replying to.It&#39;s a shame that on a board like this we have to put up with someone who just wants to piss people off and start trouble.
    I know, but it&#39;s funny/sad.
    Funny dictates that I respond, but it is getting old.

Have you noticed he&#39;s claiming victory on every thread with the same message verbatim? He thinks he&#39;s chasing us around.

I do genuinely wonder what causes him to seek the negative attention, tho.
    Nobody is born that way.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #75
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by merlin-1@24 March 2003 - 15:45
    j2k4 don&#39;t waste your time with this ingnorant individual he&#39;s anti American and is not worth replying to.
    Note that one can be anti-American and not ignorant. The two are not mutally inclusive.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Lounge   -   #76
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+24 March 2003 - 22:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 24 March 2003 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--merlin-1@24 March 2003 - 15:45
    j2k4 don&#39;t waste your time with this ingnorant individual he&#39;s anti American and is not worth replying to.
    Note that one can be anti-American and not ignorant. The two are not mutally inclusive.

[/b][/quote]
    Have you an opinion re: our friend Zardoz?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Originally posted by Zardoz+5 March 2003 - 21:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 5 March 2003 - 21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Skillian@5 March 2003 - 19:32
    I think the reason most countries don&#39;t let you vote at 16 is that you are still too young to have fully formed your opinions about the world. This applies with the death penalty too. I don&#39;t think being able to vote would make it OK, I&#39;m just surprised that a country could believe that someone who is too young to express his opinion about the government is old enough to be executed.

I too think if someone in my family was murdered I would want the murderer dead, but that is why we have institutions to make the judgement without the bias caused by emotions and desires for revenge.

Quick Q: if the victim&#39;s family expressed their desire not to have the death penalty imposed, could this have an effect on the judge&#39;s ruling?
    Tje judgement over a is absolute the taking of a life life in vengeance is wrong irrespective of circumstances
    Murder is Murder

Help yourselves to the cop outs [/b][/quote]
    Sure&#33;&#33;&#33; Let&#39;s take a 16 year old that has been in so many reform clinics to help him. Then keep on saying "oh he&#39;s just a child" that can plan, organise, and execute that murder, but it is not right.

OK, The US has laws that We make. They also have balance to appeal, reappeal, and so on. Most Americans like America because you are responsible for your actions, succes&#39;, and troubles. This is our law. As an American you have the right to make protests to change what you don&#39;t like.

By the way, the youngest to get the last mile was 13 yrs old.

Maybe we should just cut there hands off, wait, they do that in the middle east, sorry.

One better, I will post the article later, but there was a case where a man was seen speaking with a uppernoble woman, and for that the guards took his sister and they all raped her.

I will find the resource for that last statement.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 15:25
    LOOKS LIKE I HAVE VICTORY.

I have reduced the bigots to nothing less than a tirade of abuse with no intelligent comment.
    I cannot think of a better definition of success.

All these threads are one abusive comment after another
    I&#39;m getting very bored with this.

I WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER UNLESS YOU CAN FIND SOMEBODY WHO WILL WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR YOU.
    DON&#39;T HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS.
    Quick answer, Why do you want to leave your own Country?

It seems that you are shopping for an illusion that you want to call your own. When you find your new Home, and leave your current, please post your pros and cons of your decision.

Thank in advance..

9. Lounge   -   #79
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by j2k4+25 March 2003 - 06:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 25 March 2003 - 06:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -MagicNakor@24 March 2003 - 22:53
    <!--QuoteBegin--merlin-1
    @24 March 2003 - 15:45

Have you an opinion re: our friend Zardoz? [/b][/quote]
    Do I have an opinion on Zardoz? Not particularly. I&#39;ve seen better, I&#39;ve seen worse.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678