Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Deffinition Of Murder

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    So am I right that it is a hatred of George W. Bush that is at the root of this thread? I thought it was the death penalty and the injustices perceived in how it is practiced in the U.S.
    How about true "eye for an eye" or "your life for nothing and we'll bill your survivers for the bullet we kill YOU with", as practiced by Saddam. Are not "Saddam-sanctioned" and "state-sanctioned" the same, in this case?
    Actually, I admire the simplicity of his system.
    (Unthinking comment submitted in keeping with the tenor of the last few posts)
    Funny how nobody here wants to try on American shoes.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by j2k4@15 March 2003 - 23:08
    So am I right that it is a hatred of George W. Bush that is at the root of this thread? I thought it was the death penalty and the injustices perceived in how it is practiced in the U.S.
    How about true "eye for an eye" or "your life for nothing and we'll bill your survivers for the bullet we kill YOU with", as practiced by Saddam. Are not "Saddam-sanctioned" and "state-sanctioned" the same, in this case?
    Actually, I admire the simplicity of his system.
    (Unthinking comment submitted in keeping with the tenor of the last few posts)
    Funny how nobody here wants to try on American shoes.
    I would not be an American to save my life
    I am nauseated by America’s definition of civilised.
    And Bush has the most appalling record on the death penalty.
    He is despised for his record as a despot and his mention is valid
    due to the amount of "Murders" he sanctioned while governor of Texas.

At least Sadam is more honest than Bush he makes no attempt to play civilised when in reality they are both trigger-happy and bloodthirsty MONSTERS

To repeat myself I am as likely to ever “try on American shoes” as Osama bin Laden is of getting a Green Card, This isn’t reluctance it’s revultion. You’re internal and external policies disgust me.

You can describe youself as unthinking, (In fact I see no alternative) but don't reduce me to your level.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    I shall henceforth cease and desist in any further effort to relieve you of your ignorance. Why don't you move from where you currently reside to Iraq? This will have the effect of raising the relative I.Q. in both places.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Personally I see the death penalty of some of the united states, (not sure which states have the death penalty since I don't live there) as the lesser of 2 evils. You have a person convicted of murder and shows no remorse is perfectly capable of killing again and in several instances has killed several times. In order to save the lives of the people who in the future may run into this guy the state will kill the individual.
    Kill one person or let that man go free and kill another 10 people. Both evil but I will choose the lesser evil.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    My bad, I didn't read the last couple posts. Apparently this is all about Bush and Saddam. My previous post still has some relevence then. Saddam used chemical weapons on a his own people and there was no remorse whatsoever. If he is willing to kill his own people what is there to stop him from using these weapons against people he hates? Where Saddam mass murders people Bush orders the death of mass murderers. Yeah he seems like a bad guy to me to. I've never heard of people being dragged from thier beds in the middle of the night by Bush's friends to execute them or torture thier children to get them to confess to things that they may or may not have done.

I'm not saying that Saddam has these weapons now and anything found now maybe planted there by the US to justify thier attack, there is no way to be sure about anything found there now but how many people does Saddam have to kill before people realize their is a problem that needs to be taken care of, and don't bring the french into this. The last french person who had a back bone was that midget Napoleon. I'm not American and I still don't like the french. Of course they are saying no to this war, do you know how much money they invested in the oil frields in iraq? I would say no to if I had that much money invested there.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by j2k4@18 March 2003 - 14:58
    I shall henceforth cease and desist in any further effort to relieve you of your ignorance. Why don't you move from where you currently reside to Iraq? This will have the effect of raising the relative I.Q. in both places.

What's it like having your head so firmly up your arse.
    Some Americans realy are the worst kind of racists

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Originally posted by BullWinkle@20 March 2003 - 08:53
    Personally I see the death penalty of some of the united states, (not sure which states have the death penalty since I don't live there) as the lesser of 2 evils. You have a person convicted of murder and shows no remorse is perfectly capable of killing again and in several instances has killed several times. In order to save the lives of the people who in the future may run into this guy the state will kill the individual.
    Kill one person or let that man go free and kill another 10 people. Both evil but I will choose the lesser evil.
    This is why life has to mean life

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Originally posted by Zardoz+23 March 2003 - 01:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 23 March 2003 - 01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@18 March 2003 - 14:58
    I shall henceforth cease and desist in any further effort to relieve you of your ignorance. Why don&#39;t you move from where you currently reside to Iraq? This will have the effect of raising the relative I.Q. in both places.

What&#39;s it like having your head so firmly up your arse.
    Some Americans realy are the worst kind of racists [/b][/quote]
    Did you really write a book and then read it, thus self-administering an ill-advised brainwashing?

I heard that somewhere.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Originally posted by j2k4+23 March 2003 - 01:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 23 March 2003 - 01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Zardoz@23 March 2003 - 01:11
    <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4
    @18 March 2003 - 14:58
    I shall henceforth cease and desist in any further effort to relieve you of your ignorance. Why don&#39;t you move from where you currently reside to Iraq? This will have the effect of raising the relative I.Q. in both places.

What&#39;s it like having your head so firmly up your arse.
    Some Americans realy are the worst kind of racists
    Did you really write a book and then read it, thus self-administering an ill-advised brainwashing?

I heard that somewhere. [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t think for one second you wrote it.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Originally posted by Zardoz+23 March 2003 - 23:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zardoz @ 23 March 2003 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@23 March 2003 - 01:14

I heard that somewhere.
    Didn&#39;t think for one second you wrote it. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m compelled to express my bewilderment-I never said I wrote a book; I asked if you wrote THE book. Someone mentioned that you had.

-Mark Twain

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast