Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ssamsamsmasammsamassma

  1. #1
    .....................last "Sam" thread as I've had complaints but you do love me don't you???

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    Why the last???


    YoSam

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Of course we love you sam4.

    But dont ask questions like that in the morning with Yogi around.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    Originally posted by bigboab@16 February 2004 - 14:49
    Of course we love you sam4.

    But dont ask questions like that in the morning with Yogi around.
    What are you implying, BB??

    YoPly

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@16 February 2004 - 04:22
    .....................last "Sam" thread as I've had complaints but you do love me don't you???
    For what for faking?

    But as each thought counts...

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by internet.news+26 February 2004 - 00:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 26 February 2004 - 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@16 February 2004 - 04:22
    .....................last "Sam" thread as I&#39;ve had complaints but you do love me don&#39;t you???
    For what for faking?

    But as each thought counts... [/b][/quote]
    You just can&#39;t let it go, can you?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    WTF???





    thought I&#39;d been at it again then without realising

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Withcheese+26 February 2004 - 02:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 26 February 2004 - 02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@26 February 2004 - 00:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam
    @16 February 2004 - 04:22
    .....................last "Sam" thread as I&#39;ve had complaints but you do love me don&#39;t you???

    For what for faking?

    But as each thought counts...
    You just can&#39;t let it go, can you? [/b][/quote]
    I already let it go when it starts.. you always tried to fake again, didn&#39;t you until
    everything was clear...

    I always respecting you guys & girls so let it stay like that, and whatever
    you do it will stay like that...

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by internet.news+26 February 2004 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 26 February 2004 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@26 February 2004 - 02:52
    Originally posted by internet.news@26 February 2004 - 00:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam
    @16 February 2004 - 04:22
    .....................last "Sam" thread as I&#39;ve had complaints but you do love me don&#39;t you???

    For what for faking?

    But as each thought counts...

    You just can&#39;t let it go, can you?
    I already let it go when it starts.. you always tried to fake again, didn&#39;t you until
    everything was clear...

    I always respecting you guys & girls so let it stay like that, and whatever
    you do it will stay like that... [/b][/quote]
    Who dragged up this antique thread? You did.

    This is all so twenty minutes ago...

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    sam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •