Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Various Kazaa Builds

Just wanted to clarify something. So far I've found 4 kazaa builds:

k-lite 2.6 rc14
    k lite resurrection 0.0.7
    clean kmd
    k-lite k++ 2.4.3

Which of them are based on the LATEST OFFICIAL kazaa? latest kazaa is 2.6, right? As far as I understand, k-lte 2.6 rc14 and clean kmd are based on it, aren't they?

and the resurrection build is simply k-lite k++ 2.4.3 with updated tools, right?

On which official kazaa build is 2.4.3 actually based?

Are there any other packages I've missed?

What's the difference between k-lite 2.6 rc14 & clean kmd? As far as I understand, clean kmd=official kazaa-spyware, while k-lite 2.6 rc14=official kazaa-spyware+some tools.

But which tools are included in k-lite 2.6 rc14? I am esp. interested in
    a) unlimited autosearchmore (as in k-lite k++ 2.4.3)
    B) rocko extensions 0.57 (as in k-lite k++ 2.4.3)

And the last question:

on the official site of k-lite 2.6 rc14 it is said that in order to install that package one has

a) to find kazaa.exe and magnet.exe. ok, I found them. what do I do with them? do I put them in the kazaa destination folder before installing k-lite 2.6 rc14 or what?

B) it is said that the official installer of KMD has to be on desktop in order to install k-lite 2.6 rc14.

But: there's also some install called k-lite 2.6 rc14 Nsane, which is k-lite 2.6 rc14+the removed files kazaa.exe and magnet.exe. Is it correct?

So in order to install this Nsane package, do I still have to have the offical KMD install file on desktop, or not?

Sorry for posting so many questions, but I can't find any useful info anywhere, everything is so messed up since k-lite went down, everyone starts a new project, and there's no coordination between various efforts.

I am actually pretty satisfied with 2.4.3, but I want stay informed about the various packages, so could somebody please answer the questions above. Please don't redirect me to some other threads, I am totally lost among those tons of pages which spread over several forums that appear and disappear the next day.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    nsane's Avatar .
    no my installer doesn't need the file on the desktop, everything is in the 1 install file

and there is a k++ 2.4.4 which has updated tools and klextension 0.57a

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by nsane@16 February 2004 - 06:11
    no my installer doesn't need the file on the desktop, everything is in the 1 install file

Is your file based on KMD 2.6?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Originally posted by WRFan+16 February 2004 - 05:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WRFan @ 16 February 2004 - 05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nsane@16 February 2004 - 06:11
    no my installer doesn&#39;t need the file on the desktop, everything is in the 1 install file

Is your file based on KMD 2.6? [/b][/quote]
    yes it is see the sig from the nsan and my sig for the packages and the forum is in here
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    2.6 is not the official lates klite, the official latest one was 2.4.3 and it stoped there.

klr has all the updates and more tools then 2.4.3

2.6 so far sucks, does not have an extension and is full of bugs and i keep finding spyware on there with my spy sweeper, tho the 2.6 keeps denying it

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    nsane's Avatar .
    your using the Clean Install KMD aren&#39;t you?

and what spyware?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nsane@17 February 2004 - 23:18
    your using the Clean Install KMD aren&#39;t you?

and what spyware?
    ask lite, i already told him

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Well your the only one, i have tried several times with the full version of spysweeper, i cannot find anything, neither can other people

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    right its my imagination then, and wtf is this???

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Filesharinghelp.com
    I didnt see anyone finding spyware........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast