Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "the New Definition Of Spam"

Come on guys. Its not like the rules have changed. Its still the same only a new section is added for on-focus discussions. Before I was like another new change and was a little weird but now when I come to think about it, its an excellent idea!

<span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    @internet.news-

I really don&#39;t know what YOUR complaint is.

7th is basically telling you to spam away....just not in here. What&#39;s your problem?
    You wanna rule this Lounge too?

If you paid attention, you could NOT do that crap when Paul or VB was here IN ANY WORLD&#33;&#33;

So again, what&#39;s your malfunction?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    so basically the new lounge is a "world" where you have to "seriously" discuss "any" subject...

7th there are already "worlds" designated for these functions... i see no need for a new lounge.....

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Lick My Lovepump
    Internet.News just leave if you don&#39;t like it. I&#39;m sure your thoughts are wanted elsewhere.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by internet.news+16 February 2004 - 15:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news &#064; 16 February 2004 - 15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> My thoughts:
    I am thinking of leaving this place
    contra diction in terminus
    Anyway, I remain opened, any you always can ask me anything openly and I will try to help you
    as far as I can.

What would Paul and VB think of you, Marc, making this place fewer opened?&nbsp;
    I totally respect your work as an Admin, as you mentioned you do it as a
    professional and has a lot of experience that surely helps you to decide things.

Sadly looking,

David. [/b]

Originally posted by Internet.News@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Internet.News

Anyway, I remain opened, any you always can ask me anything openly and I will try to help you as far as I can.[/quote]
    contra diction in terminus imo... but i won&#39;t mind if you follow the 1st one
    why this remark from me, well IN your latest topics you keep on "attacking" or at least questioning everything happening on the board with an added threat from you to leave... if your that unhappy here.. feel free to leave. Otherwise just go have some fun, but stop stalkin&#39; the board and 7th....

just sharing my thoughts openly... you will apreciate that

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 February 2004 - 06:41
    If you do, I think I&#39;ll celebrate.

Just sharing my thoughts openly...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by internet.news@16 February 2004 - 06:41
    Oh God, please let this be thy bidding. Grant this forum peace and tranquillity....

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    muchspl2
    the admins/mods have alot of patients, I would have blocked his whole ip net-block

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Again a good idea, which people are reacting to without trying. The point is that there has to be an off-topic section, to allow people to just post and chat about anything they want. Not specific to one of the named worlds.

Admin have decided that "The Lounge", the new one, is for people to do that, then for the thread to be about that topic and nothing else. That prevents people just hijacking it and changing the subject. Some people want to talk about things that are not specific someplace else, without other people just talking about what they want.

They have left the "Old Lounge / Chat Bar" where anything goes. If you start a thread there and it goes off topic, that is OK. Anarchy is alowed and the mods will be more lenient, without allowing people to be really hurtfull or break the basic rules.

We have been given more options, why is that a problem ?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Agrajag@16 February 2004 - 20:33
    We have been given more options, why is that a problem ?
    It isn&#39;t, J&#39;Pol, except for internet.news.

He wants to be able spam here too.

7th has given a throw-away world which is fine with me.
    It actually keeps me here versus somewhere else due to this new "safe haven" world.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast