Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay-thread.

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.yellowfiero.com/pix/gay2.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.lilviv.com/nuxx/music/musicVideos/photoAlbum/images/Jonny%20McGovern%20(Gay%20Pimp)%20-%20Soccer%20Practice.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Now, these pictures are only to get you all warmed up!!!

Then when you all are in the right mood, you can start telling about your secret

fantasy's in this matter.

Please withhold from flaming, dicriminatory remarks, spank...spamming, etc.

Share your feelings widely!!!

YoMo

Editing the mess i made.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I like the top pic, that blonde in the black dress is quite cute

Oh and I guess I ought to say I'd like to suck their nads too

And is Bugs about to give that carrot a blowjob?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    So, apart from your "coming out" thread, what is this all about?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    **probably doesn't know what homofobe means, so deleted**

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 February 2004 - 20:15
    So, apart from your "coming out" thread, what is this all about?

Coming out???

YoHo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 18:15
    doesn't know what the word homophobe means therefor editted this qoute, jetje
    Well, in your two word post you spelled half of it right....... but even if it had all been correct you would still look ignorant. WHy couldn't you keep that special little comment to yourself man?

So the question arises (no pun intended )... why was that your immediate response? Could it be you are so insecure with your own sexuality that anger is the only response you think is appropriate? Makes you more of a man? Or is it more... maybe you saw somethign that a little part of you enjoyed, which scared you, and right now you are trying your hardest to erase and forget? Grow up man

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mathea+16 February 2004 - 20:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mathea &#064; 16 February 2004 - 20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 18:15
    thnx for all the qoutings peeps now need to edit all the qoutes&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Well, in your two word post you spelled half of it right....... but even if it had all been correct you would still look ignorant. WHy couldn&#39;t you keep that special little comment to yourself man?

So the question arises (no pun intended )... why was that your immediate response? Could it be you are so insecure with your own sexuality that anger is the only response you think is appropriate? Makes you more of a man? Or is it more... maybe you saw somethign that a little part of you enjoyed, which scared you, and right now you are trying your hardest to erase and forget? Grow up man [/b][/quote]
    Amen and thank you&#33;&#33;&#33;

Homophobes are mostly gay themselfes.........

YoBi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Well, not necessarily gay, but yes, attracted to the same sex. I know that sounds like the same thing.... but well, let&#39;s say they tend to be "straight with bi-tendencies"....... and the reason they are so homophobic is bc they cant handle the part of themselves that is turned on or pleased by images and thoughts about members of the same sex. Sad that there&#39;s still ppl that can&#39;t handle themselves and instead lash out in anger and ignorance....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Why is it that all homosexuals are called "gay". Women are refered to as "lesbian", but the men are refered to as just "gay". Aren&#39;t women gay too?

If I said I had a gay friend, most assume a male person (possibly female, we aren&#39;t quite sure since I didn&#39;t specify the gender), but if I said my friend was a lesbian, you&#39;d know I was talking about a woman.

What are the male gays called? What is the proper term?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Mathea+16 February 2004 - 18:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mathea &#064; 16 February 2004 - 18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xbballplaya223x@16 February 2004 - 18:15
    yes thisis editted too&nbsp;
    Well, in your two word post you spelled half of it right....... but even if it had all been correct you would still look ignorant. WHy couldn&#39;t you keep that special little comment to yourself man?

So the question arises (no pun intended )... why was that your immediate response? Could it be you are so insecure with your own sexuality that anger is the only response you think is appropriate? Makes you more of a man? Or is it more... maybe you saw somethign that a little part of you enjoyed, which scared you, and right now you are trying your hardest to erase and forget? Grow up man [/b][/quote]
    Well you spun my head

Hey I have fucked a gay

Fucked myself too Many times

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast