Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Think That Internet.new Topics Tonight Has

Poster
    Wow, just look at all of the internet.news discussions here! It gave everyone a chance to just go wild and communicate. Not boring for the time being.

We needed something different. Something had to break loose, sooner or later.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Gave me something to vent over, and for that im grateful, after tonight, i needed that

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Amy J.
    Originally posted by RGX@17 February 2004 - 04:05
    Gave me something to vent over, and for that im grateful, after tonight, i needed that
    what does internetnews is praying all day it was something with sharing to do?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    FFS DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Amy J.+17 February 2004 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Amy J. @ 17 February 2004 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@17 February 2004 - 04:05
    what does internetnews is praying all day it was something with sharing to do? [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, I cant understand that

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Amy J.+17 February 2004 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Amy J. @ 17 February 2004 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@17 February 2004 - 04:05
    what does internetnews is praying all day it was something with sharing to do? [/b][/quote]
    your sig look very familiar stranger ............................coughs <internetnews>

May i ask where did you get that sig from stranger?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    I think we need a few more internet.news topics before the day is over.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Amy J.
    ~spindeluk, i think internetnews is so tired now that he already fell asleep.

may someone take his place.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by Amy J.@17 February 2004 - 04:10
    ~spindeluk, i think internetnews is so tired now that he already fell asleep.

may someone take his place.
    why dont you take his/your place????

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    ive been bored of all these &#39;s topic as of lately but hell hang out wid your wang out and rock out wid your cock out haha never mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast