Thread: Windows 2003 Enterprise

Poster
    I have windows 2003 enterprise edition and when I try to use window update it says "The product key used to install Windows is not valid" of course because it's not a real key. Is there any other way I can get windows update to work?
    AOL 9.0 Now with top speed sarcasm that is 5x funnier than normal
    dial up sarcasm complete with AOL instant stalker.

AOL 9.0 with top speed and AOL instant stalker...more expensive than saffron but worth it!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Change the key to a valid one.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Spam.
    Pirated copy?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spam.@20 February 2004 - 23:00
    Pirated copy?
    yes
    AOL 9.0 Now with top speed sarcasm that is 5x funnier than normal
    dial up sarcasm complete with AOL instant stalker.

AOL 9.0 with top speed and AOL instant stalker...more expensive than saffron but worth it!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by justin_9733@20 February 2004 - 18:01
    I have windows 2003 enterprise edition and when I try to use window update it says "The product key used to install Windows is not valid" of course because it's not a real key. Is there any other way I can get windows update to work?
    dont use the windows update?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+21 February 2004 - 13:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez &#064; 21 February 2004 - 13:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-justin_9733@20 February 2004 - 18:01
    I have windows 2003 enterprise edition and when I try to use window update it says "The product key used to install Windows is not valid" of course because it&#39;s not a real key. Is there any other way I can get windows update to work?
    dont use the windows update? [/b][/quote]
    I agree. You wont find half as many updates for windows server o.s. as you would for windows desktops. Therefore it would be much easier to get your critical updates (if any) from Microsoft Download Page