Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Of The Road.

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Yeah sure.. if people post nice they won't get banned.
    sorry 7th... I don't believe that for a minute, unfortunately I'm not that gullible anymore...

the cold hard facts are.... if your "face" fits and you're in with the right group... nothing will happen...

seen that too many times to be sweet talked by that one!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Thanks, 7th!!

I have no beef with you and thanks for making your point.

I actually see a lot of points you make.

My blame is not on you.

However i feel it's a loss for all of us, incl. BD!!

Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #33
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+17 February 2004 - 06:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 17 February 2004 - 06:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 February 2004 - 09:59
    I remember a Person saying give people the choice to use a Filter or not.What was his name?Hmmmmmmm.....

FC&#33;

It&#39;s a global setting like the admin said, man. It can&#39;t be done without a major mod to IPB, and unless 7th feels like spending the time to do that then it won&#39;t happen. [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh yeah.Thats right.No more talk of Filters I guess.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 February 2004 - 11:04
    I am not on anybodys side.I just jumped in to talk about Filters and Hi-Jack this mofo&#33;
    Ok FC , what beer you got in the fridge?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TRshady
    See ya Billy Boy .....

I find it funny that certain members deliberatly choose to give the new admins a hard time, when they are doing there best to make something of the community and doing what they think is right in the process. I never saw any major change in months when paul and vb ran the show, now things are changing for the better, members follow suit and all have a protest. Silly really dont you think? ....

6. Lounge   -   #36
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well I have got some rather nice Belgium Trappist beer in the fridge, Westmalle triple.....

7. Lounge   -   #37
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by nigel123@17 February 2004 - 20:44
    Well AussieSheila, I was under the impression this was said in a private messenger conversation between Rikk and 7thE. Of course I might be wrong....
    Yeah, well it was but then it was made public and that did inspire me to comment on it, cos it is something that I really dislike. BTW, posting a private conversation is NOT something I agree with.

I&#39;m bowing out of this discussion now cos I have a habit of pissing off the people I most don&#39;t want to. That&#39;s my 2 cents worth. Thank you for listening.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by nigel123@17 February 2004 - 11:18
    Well I have got some rather nice Belgium Trappist beer in the fridge, Westmalle triple.....
    Ooo that sounds nice, best cold?

Cos not all beer is best cold, Special Brew MUST be cold, whereas whiskey should be warm (I know technically whiskey is&#39;nt beer, but it&#39;s just the way I think)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #39
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well I like it cold, but I think that Westmalle double could better be around 7 degrees (centigrade)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by nigel123@17 February 2004 - 13:25
    Well I like it cold, but I think that Westmalle double could better be around 7 degrees (centigrade)
    Though i think Verboden Vrucht suits better, here&#33;&#33;

Yogi

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast