Thread: Mirc Movies?!

hi im not sure if this is in the ritw place sorry if its not but i was wondereing how do i download movies of mirc i hear ppl sayin that they hav gt it off mirc
    ne help will be preciated thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You need to get some irc client,most ppl chose mIRC. You can add NoNameScript to it. That is easy to do,and it will improve mIRC,looks nicer,more options,etc.
    Then you add some xdcc catcher,I have one from NNS's page,and just join those channels that offer mp3s,xvid or wathever are you looking for,and start xdcc(some channels don't allow that,so they might kick you out) but there are plenty that do. After you get everything set up,it's up to you to choose rls and ad it to dl.
    If you need anyhelp PM me and I'll do my best
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingcheese01 View Post
    you need an mirc client
    Someone give this guy a nobel prize

The OP asked the question 4 years ago. I would think he'd found out the answer by now
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Lol I didn't even check when original post was made. I just saw a question and typed.
    Sorry
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    You coud have googled it,it's first link
    Code:
    http://www.nnscript.com/index.php?section=download
    There you'll find NNS and xdcc catcher. And that is basiclly all you need. And some good channels,but you'll have to find those on your own
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    Quote Originally Posted by DefX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingcheese01 View Post
    you need an mirc client
    Someone give this guy a nobel prize

The OP asked the question 4 years ago. I would think he'd found out the answer by now
    maybe the OP hybernated himself for 4 years and now is back alive, so lovingcheese waited all these years to give him this great advice
    Study Study Study!!!!!!!!!!