Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing / Upload Required

Kazaa Lite should defintelay in coperate the Privcay Block on ALL further versions of kLite and DISABLE the Not Share checkbox. Although I think it should be perfected b/c kLite is NOT responsible if they do find out... but still they are a lil responsible. I dunno OverNet uses this thing were watever your upload speed is... is your download speed. (You are not SLOWED for slow UPLoaders, still fast d/ls) What do you think?

Snow

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    first, slow down. i had to read your paragraph twice before i understood it.

it would be a good idea.. i don't have a problem with it but make maximum uploads possible, so if you need to conserve bandwith for going online you can set it to like a couple uploads maximum for the time.

i don't know what overnet is..

but then people wouldn't disconnect you when they think you're not sharing files because of the privacy block... so yeah it is a pretty good idea...

i'm sure there is a reason to keep i though..

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    they should make it share even though it looks like it's not.. Dont show whos downloadin your stuff.. and yes when people check that No Shareing box, it does nothing but make it look like u not sharein..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    How about auto cancel people that arent sharing........

I do want to know whose downloading from me because they could be a lamer on a fast connection and sharing 0 files

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Acecool@6 March 2003 - 09:35
    How about auto cancel people that arent sharing........

I do want to know whose downloading from me because they could be a lamer on a fast connection and sharing 0 files
    Unfortunatly there is no way of garanteeing that they are not sharing.

If they have no upload slots available, because they are shareing...the search results will come back just as often 'Not sharing any files' as it does with a list.

Best not to let it eat you up...i have better things to do than make sure everyone downloading off me is sharing.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    jsut get the new k lite and it got it built in.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    If you take out the "Disable Sharing" option, leechers will just move the files out to a new folder and not share that one. Don't worry about leechers either, its just another thing to stress you out.

Overnet... never got it to work for me

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    They can activate it from the registry too.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    My minor beef now that Kazaa Lite++ is becomming more popular is people can get it, not share, and STILL have a Participation Level of 1,000!

If when not sharing your PL dropped to 0 or even 100, it wouldn't bother me as much...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Think about it:
    If there was a way to stop leechers, there would be a way to stop sharers. And if there was a way to stop sharers, then that would stop leechers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast