Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best One For Upgrade?

As the topic states I have Kl++ and I am aware that it is not the current version. What version should I update to?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    take it from me either klr 2.4.9 with all the updates and tools go here or this klite 2.4.4

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    klr 2.4.9 kicks ass
    tYiA

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Ok guys, I am still using KL++ 2.43. It is downloading ok.

Do you know if the speed is faster with the newer versions?
    Does any of the newer version have hash checker like in Bit Torrent?

If yes to any of the two questions, then an update is a must. If not, I am half content with version 2.43.

My only two real complaints about Kazaa (2.43) is that there are too many errors in the downloads and sharing of partial downloads is not possible. This is why Bit Torrent is superior to Kazaa. Another reason Bit Torrent BT is so great is that everyone has to share something to download.

Kazaa would be better than BT if it can incorporate these features of BT because Kazaa's file seeding is independent of a server. Thus, searching for files is easier with Kazaa. Although Kazaa has greater potential for having a greater variety of files; unfortunately, the good stuffs in Kazaa generally originates from other P2Ps and trickles down to Kazaa. Thus, if you want something relatively new, you are most likely to find it elsewhere from Kazaa.

It is very unfortunate that Kazaa or someone else doesn't capture these essence and put them to good use. It would be a real P2P-revolution if it happens.

B)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Filesharinghelp.com
    PleaseShare, download KL Update from here and you'll have a up to dat version of k-lite

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    @PleaseShare try the 2 versions stated in my previous posts, if you know what you are doing the klr 2.4.9 is great

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    klr 0.0.6 (24.9) all the way B)

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I use Klite26rc14 IMHO best since K lite 2.43
    Give me a ping Vassili - one ping only

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Cram@20 February 2004 - 22:10
    I use Klite26rc14 IMHO best since K lite 2.43
    that does not have the extension or the tools and is not a full program how do you figure its the best??

can you choose random group of files in your traffic and pause or cancell or find more sources for?? nop you can't.

and guess what there is a lot of other stuff you can't do either.

if i where you i would use klr 2.4.9 or the klite 2.4.4

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Naked Nudist
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@18 February 2004 - 06:33
    Ok guys, I am still using KL++ 2.43. It is downloading ok.

Do you know if the speed is faster with the newer versions?
    Does any of the newer version have hash checker like in Bit Torrent?

If yes to any of the two questions, then an update is a must. If not, I am half content with version 2.43.

My only two real complaints about Kazaa (2.43) is that there are too many errors in the downloads and sharing of partial downloads is not possible. This is why Bit Torrent is superior to Kazaa. Another reason Bit Torrent BT is so great is that everyone has to share something to download.

Kazaa would be better than BT if it can incorporate these features of BT because Kazaa's file seeding is independent of a server. Thus, searching for files is easier with Kazaa. Although Kazaa has greater potential for having a greater variety of files; unfortunately, the good stuffs in Kazaa generally originates from other P2Ps and trickles down to Kazaa. Thus, if you want something relatively new, you are most likely to find it elsewhere from Kazaa.

It is very unfortunate that Kazaa or someone else doesn't capture these essence and put them to good use. It would be a real P2P-revolution if it happens.

B)
    HA HA HA the newest unreleased music dosnt trickle down from BT to Kazaa. It usually comes from me because I always get them from my fav websites in Germany and the netherlands a month or two before they go on sale here. If you want something that isnt released yet put dracojoe2 in the search cause they will be tagged as such LOL. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast