Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Internet.news Has Been Fucked

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by Lamsey+18 February 2004 - 01:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 18 February 2004 - 01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 00:28
    Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ?
    Corridors, actually. The playground is a daunting prospect. [/b][/quote]
    LOL, here&#39;s a plan.

Why don&#39;t we invite the bullies, the people who gang up and pick on those who are different, to talk to us. On their own, without their backup, see how they like it. When a group of people treat them like this.

That would be a nice bit of role reversal, to see if they can cope with what they put people through in real life. This is only the internet, maybe they can try to imagine waking up and feeling that it is going to happen, in the real world, again.

I know you may not believe this, but I fucking hate bullies, they are life&#39;s scum

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Lick My Lovepump
    He really is asking for it if he gives people ACP access right off the entry line.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Unofortunately words fail me at the moment....but what I will sat that the way David is being treated if f**kin Bull**it, you have to be pretty sad and pathetic to get your fun from picking on a decent guy. Apparently you (those that are having fun at David&#39;s expense) like to prove that David is a better man than you are cause that is what you are managing to do, if there was ever any doubt in the first place.

Are we gonna start pullin Nikki&#39;s, Lilmiss&#39;s, Skweeky&#39;s, Ella&#39;s etc pigtails&#39; next?

p.s. Ok some of my words didn&#39;t fail me.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Yeh you were FC, you were on his side, and i laughed at the situation that it was his own naivette which caused it, just like you.

However, this place isnt for the blatent hate expressed here by some of the members.

Never could stand bullies.

So he annoys you all, well avoid him, no one makes you read his posts.

Yeh, its funny watching someone come a cropper...but this isnt a sitcom (although it feels like it sometime) its real life to him.

The guy is different, thinks different and acts different to most of us. That is not a justification to attack him. Have you ever seen him hate anyone else? even though he&#39;s been provoked more than most people here, i havent seen one "F*ck You" or "Pr*ck" typed by him, the most has been a post stating he was disappointed.

The place would be bloody boring if we were all the same.

Some people here should be ashamed of themselves, maybe we should get some babies for you to steal the candy from.

This is just a flame thread...maybe someone should start one on the meaning of "Respecting others"

***Closed***

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234