Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question For The Experienced Loungers

Poster
    Nothing you ingest will cause lucid dreaming.
    my friend before you say that , you have to try my way , try to get your hands on some peyote , it really is something worth your trouble,

2. Lounge   -   #32
    where do u get your peyote? gnc?? supermarket??

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    if you want to know what peyote is read this , peyote , as for where to get it dont know where you are so its all up to you.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by namzuf9+18 February 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 &#064; 18 February 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@19 February 2004 - 01:59
    man you should try melatonin
    it works great and is all natural
    And from what I&#39;ve heard it can seriously f@&#036;k with your natural body clock and sleep pattern [/b][/quote]
    no true
    plenty of books on it, check it out before you dismiss it on what someone else says about it
    I herd you can go crazy taking LSD one time and you could jump out a building and try to fly
    can&#39;t believe everything you hear man

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    peyote pics , this what i ate

6. Lounge   -   #36
    muchspl2
    I had it a few times, it was called micro dot mesclien
    thats crazy shit, I preferr shrooms

7. Lounge   -   #37
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Do not use hallicogens (spelt wrong) to achieve a lucid dream state. What you will see is not natural or entirely controllable (take it from an old shroom head).

Best advice I can give is to follow the link posted earlier in this thread and have patience. It may not come to you right away but you can not rush it.

Do you remeber your dreams when you wake up? If not the first thing you should do is to learn relaxation or meditation techniques to start you on your way. You will find that this will encourage a more relaxed sleep where you are more likely to recall your dreams.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+19 February 2004 - 02:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 &#064; 19 February 2004 - 02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@18 February 2004 - 20:03

And from what I&#39;ve heard it can seriously f@&#036;k with your natural body clock and sleep pattern
    no true
    plenty of books on it, check it out before you dismiss it on what someone else says about it
    I herd you can go crazy taking LSD one time and you could jump out a building and try to fly
    can&#39;t believe everything you hear man [/b][/quote]
    It was advice given to me by my GP (doctor)
    When I was suffering from insomnia I read about a celebrity that used it to help his insomnia. It was&#39;nt avalible where I live (UK) so I was going to get some shipped over but I asked the docs advice before I did.

Edit: Microdots are f&#39;n freaky :

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Its magic baby!
    If youre still up lucid dreams (meaning your in control of your dreams) can happen but first you must recognise you are dreaming.... that is the key..... pick a part of your body and tell your self that when you look there in your dream youll realise its a dream then you can start...... there is no short answer... it takes practise.. also becoming more conscious of your dreaming habits can help... like writing down your dreams.. i hope that helps
    Wiz.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 20:04
    Nothing you ingest will cause lucid dreaming.
    it just not true
    I got a book on it, they can&#39;t explane it but it cauese it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast