Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question For The Experienced Loungers

what do u mean by nasty?? id like to fly, have intercourse, and beat the living crap out of tis kid i know!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Between the age of 12-15 I suffered with real bad insomnia. Any sleep that I did have was accompanied with lucid dreams. Its a fantastic sensation being aware that you are dreaming and being able to manipulate that dream.
    Unfortunately since growing out of my insomnia I rarely recall my dreams.
    I keep on meaning to try some self hypnosis techniques I've read about but I think my alcohol intake does'nt help me.

The only advice I can give you (from what I've read) is not to try too hard. You will become frustrated and frustration causes anxiety. If you go to sleep in an anxious state you will not experience natural sleep and probaly wont even recall dreaming at all.
    It may take you years of practicing relaxation techniques but the final result will be worth it.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    muchspl2
    man you should try melatonin
    it works great and is all natural

4. Lounge   -   #24
    well i dont have any alcohol problems but id love to mainpulate my dreams without having to become an insomniac! right now im looking for anything i can find on kazaa like calm, peaceful music. anymore advice folks? its appreciated

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    in my personal experince no , its considered a drug in mexico , me being from mexico , i bought mine from a friend .

6. Lounge   -   #26
    yea i dont wanna be poppin pills. maybe theres some herb out there that'ss do the trick that i can find int he supermarket. really what i am looking for are unnoficial personal techniques that work best for you

7. Lounge   -   #27
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@19 February 2004 - 01:59
    man you should try melatonin
    it works great and is all natural
    And from what I've heard it can seriously f@$k with your natural body clock and sleep pattern

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Nothing you ingest will cause lucid dreaming.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by Legolas@19 February 2004 - 00:56
    what do u mean by nasty?? id like to fly, have intercourse, and beat the living crap out of tis kid i know!

Having intercourse with a fly and then being chased by the kid you know with a giant fly spray would be a dream of the nasty variety.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #30
    erggg any would be fine! i wanna lucid dream..... please

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast