Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends

How many friends do you have?

I mean true close friends?

Not aquaintences(sp) or collegues or co-workers......

I have about ten...with about 7 being closer to me then my family is...

It just seems that my family and me dont really share any commonalities..not music..hobbies...nothing to bond us...not even any family traditions...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I have three close friends that I feel completely at ease with and really connect with. All of them are completely different from the others in their values and their lifestyle which is very strange for me, but varity is the spice and all that...

My closest friend, however, is probably my sister who knows me better than anyone else I think.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Two.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Humans?

Well I guess I would say 6.Might as well say 7.My Dog "BEBE".

Not includeing Family.Which would only be my Aunt and Brother I would consider like that.And hate that B*****d half the time so not includeing him right now.

I hardly ever see my 6 Friends anymore.But that is Life I guess.They all have a Wife/Girlfiend, Kids and a Mortgage.I am still just drifting through this thing we call Life.

Ok!You can call me a bum!

FC

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    My only friend is TheSoap

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@18 February 2004 - 02:29

*hugs Sam4*

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by TheSoap+18 February 2004 - 01:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSoap @ 18 February 2004 - 01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@18 February 2004 - 02:29

*hugs Sam4* [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Soapy

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    BANNED
    STFU

Lmao jk.

About the topic..... I would probably say none. I have lots of good friends, but I think they would all be close.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    I have 3 or 4 of the seven friends that i mentioned that I see at least once to twice a week evn tho we dont work together or go to school or anything like that we try to do things together even tho they have kids..morgage and stuff too..we were all talkin about it a long time ago and it really didnt dawn on us how it had happened..its not like we plan it or anything...I saw a special on Discovery on sports being a tribal bonding ritual for males and I put it to the group if thats what we were..and the more we looked at it the more we agreed thats what we had...so rather than going thru a long list of names or something like that when someone asks where I am going.I usually just say a tribal thing..or going out with the tribe and it pretty well stuck...and now most of my aquaintences and relatives know what i mean by that now...All of us are different also..we have a martial artist..who we consider the seargent at arms or the enforcer of the tribe...just different little niches...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just the one my g/f ...She&#39;s the only one I&#39;d class as a true friend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast