Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hackers...

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Ok Guys... here's the deal.

Roughly once a week, some smacktard thinks it's amusing to try and hack into my PC and do whatever they can. Several times, they have attempted 'Denial of Service' attacks, but thankfully Sygate has proven effective.

One of these guys (or girls) happened to have the same cable company as myself and lived roughly within driving distance. Rather than counter-attack these perpetrators, I contacted my ISP and demanded an explanation sending my firewall's log files (minus p2p clients recorded) and haven't heard a peep from them.

Now it's getting to the point where, if I ever got a hold of these guys, I'd rip their fu**ing heads off with my teeth. I'm boiling right now.

What's the best software to use against these fools? I already have NetBrute but there has to be something better.

And I don't care if this is against forum policy... the IP addresses are here for whoever wants them...

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    h1
    If you want to know more about good white-hat hacking (knowledge can be abused, remember? ), click here.

I'm a hidden super mod there, BTW.

Edit: None of those 4 are online ATM...

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Registering Now... Thanks.

Where's the best place to start looking for info on there?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    K not being funny but EVERY single user name is taken. I'm tempted to type in 'nsdjgfsdngfjnsdnfgsdnfsnd' and see if that's taken.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    h1
    Start reading first, then if you need to post in "How Do I..." -- but please respect the rules as we are not kind to people who ask to do what you want to.

In other words, just make like you want to become a security consultant or something.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6

You wont need to post anything Samurai. Tons of information is floating around, just try having a look all over before you are refereed to the same place in any case.

Geez, haxor you are dictating terms of that forum here
    Btw, security consultant was a good touch, thats what you learn in social engineering //hidden(learn to lie in perfection)
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    DoS attack him back

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    BANNED
    Dont bother with all these hacker forums mate,99% are just young kids who go to sleep dreaming they wannabe a hacker.They dont even understand that a hacker is just a norm person who can program thats interested in sercurity,they all think they&#39;re these merlin type peeps.If you want to know about securing your pc and this type of thing,start with google and read on the proper tech n internet sercurity sites where the ppl actually know what they&#39;re talkin about,& have of these forum r just copy n/pasted from

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    h1
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@18 February 2004 - 02:14
    Dont bother with all these hacker forums mate,99% are just young kids who go to sleep dreaming they wannabe a hacker.They dont even understand that a hacker is just a norm person who can program thats interested in sercurity,they all think they&#39;re there merlin type peeps.If you want to know about securing your pc and this type of thing,start with google and read on the proper tech n internet sercurity sites where the ppl actually know what they&#39;re talkin about,& have of these forum r just copy n/pasted from
    LOL, if you&#39;d actually gone to that board you would not be posting that. HDC is a wealth of information (though the actual site is very outdated).

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    BANNED
    I did mate,and i&#39;ve seen hundreds of them.Funny enough you dont see them sprouting up any more these day,ppl must undrstand they&#39;re full of shit in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast