Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Had Enough!

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    its all stared since Vb and Pual left, now i belive only they can save this board from going downhill. we r losing members each day just look in loung almost each day 1 member starting treath and telling us his/she is leaving, damn u M*D's .

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Well said Nikki... though...

We've got the same people in one post berating us for being censors of the worst kind, and in the very next post, berating us for allowing certain language to be used on this board. Hipocrisy at it's finest.
    That wasn't hypocrisy, it was actually caring that we have kids here!

Well said Jonno..

I don't agree with everything written, but the intent is obvious...

3. Lounge   -   #83
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Good on you Sam for defending yourself and your actions with dignity and humour.

Some folks would do well to remember that people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@19 February 2004 - 07:40
      Good on you Sam for defending yourself and your actions with dignity and humour.

Some folks would do well to remember that people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I do not now, nor have I ever, lived in a glass house; reasons being, I don't do windows, and I've got all these rocks to throw.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Originally posted by j2k4+20 February 2004 - 02:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 20 February 2004 - 02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@19 February 2004 - 07:40

Some folks would do well to remember that people that live in glass houses shouldn&#39;t throw stones.

I do not now, nor have I ever, lived in a glass house; reasons being, I don&#39;t do windows, and I&#39;ve got all these rocks to throw. [/b][/quote]
    B) I&#39;ve never known you to spam j2k4 so I don&#39;t see it being a problem for you even if you did live in a glass house.

Sam&#39;s alright. He has a self confessed crap sense of humour but he really is very funny.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    erm........Hello?

I was&#39;nt here when Sam done this spam thing, but I do know that it created a chain reaction.

But that is&#39;nt what I was moaning about, I just want this place to stop being a brawl bar, like Hobbes said somewhere, a proper fight in here is healthy, like me and him have clashed before, it&#39;s the childish name calling and personal insults I think is wrong.

I&#39;ve always lived by a set of self control rules

1=Never ever grass/snitch on someone (schoolyard rules)

2=Never insult someone about something they cannot fix (eg Someone who wears glasses or is large in size etc.........Taking the piss cos someone has a silly haircut is different, but still not good, you don&#39;t know if it will cause a complex for that person)

3=Never put a 150watt bulb in you dads new convection oven

4=Never start a fight (retaliate only)

5=Never answer to someone who shouts "OI&#33;"

6=Never betray your friends

7=Always stand by your friends

8=Try every day of your life to make at least 1 person smile, no matter how bad you feel&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 03:16

But Janey and I always shout "Oi" at each other&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #88
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by AussieSheila+19 February 2004 - 17:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 19 February 2004 - 17:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 03:16

But Janey and I always shout "Oi" at each other&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Yeah I noticed

I meant when walking down the street, "OI&#33;" unless done in jest is fight talk&#33;

I forgot this one

9=Never ever under ANY circumstances insult someone&#39;s family or friends to that person, keep the argument between the 2 of you

I guess I have to think of a 10th

Ok

10=never forget who your real friends are

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 February 2004 - 03:23
    Ok

10=never forget who your real friends are

Jonno B)
    That one&#39;s easy.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 February 2004 - 17:23
    I meant when walking down the street, "OI&#33;" unless done in jest is fight talk&#33;

Is it? Here, at least with my friends, its more like a greeting or a sign of camraderie(sp?)...... not "fightin words"

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast