Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Guys...

Poster
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@20 February 2004 - 04:39
    Lol...well she isnt stupid..she is ignorant. I let her get on my computer that i built and she says its the fasest thing shes ever been on. And she still doesnt feel good about me building it and also wants the profesional to do it because he gives a 1 year warranty...all the damn parts come with like 3 year warranties tho lolol
    Well, that's her prerogative... and her loss as well, I suspect.

Just sit back and watch, then if they get a problem and ask you advice just tell them it's best to take it back to the builder to avoid 'warranty issues'.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    face it, that woman is just one of those "i need an 'easy to use' computer" shitheads who knows nothing bout anything.

i just watched a circuit city commercial, and the guy is telling the sales dude of wat he wants on his computer. he said a whole bunch of stuff, and he said "we need a video card for gaming". the sales guy says ok. and that's it! wtf!!!! any video card is a video card. i still have video cards from 6 years ago, those ones with like 1 mb of ram!! and that's a video card!! i'd love to see the poor kid play games on that. lol

thats wat i mean. they're idiots! and they try to act like they know wat's up, and they don't know shit!!

i face these kinds of shitheads all the time. sigh

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    That's a bit harsh there, ABU.

If a tool is properly designed it should do it's job with you knowing how to take it apart.
    Can you strip down a car?
    No?
    Should you be allowed to drive?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by clocker@20 February 2004 - 00:18
    That's a bit harsh there, ABU.

If a tool is properly designed it should do it's job with you knowing how to take it apart.
    Can you strip down a car?
    No?
    Should you be allowed to drive?
    yea. ok. i was a bit harsh. but they get really annoying sometimes

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:24 AM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    BOUT TIME! lol good luck man
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Good to hear from you again!
    best of luck at the whole court thing!
    Personally I think they will drop charges, maybe even more, because they really had no right at all to invade your privacy like that, anyway I'm sure you'll figure it out!
    We're all behind you here

Kai
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SciManAl@22 February 2004 - 20:56
    Hello everyone, Yes this is SciManAl, just got out of "Detainement" i was caught by the RIAA and by a means that scares me... I was in court shown a very detailed list of my file directories... It had samples of Files downloaded from my computer... and what startles me is that from what i can tell(i can tell allot at this point) they used a form of spyware to catalog what i had... I got it with a sloppily made Anime movie called Escaflowne from the torrent search program... This shocked me to the core. I am not taking there deal to accept charges... this is going to court on the grounds of invading personal privacy, accesing personal data without a mine or the courts permission. looking towards the digital privacy act for answers right now... thanks mr clinton!!

Anyways i assume from an earlier reply in this post that the Computer TERM signal and post got sent... hehe thought that may help... wanted you guys to know that i would be gone for a while... of course that was made without me knowing whether me getting caught would be my last action or not...

I am still trying to figure out however what they got of my hardrives... (at over 500 gigs thats allot of crap...) my reall server comp however servived... so the main load servived, but my prize and joy died... The method was circut overload... so i imagine it was spectactular... hehe anyways for the moment i am back.. so far it could swing either way... hehe its nice to see the apprecioation... thanks guys... B) hehe...
    good to see ur back, what happened to your computer? (you said earlier in this thread it was destroyed)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by SciManAl@23 February 2004 - 00:56
    Hello everyone, Yes this is SciManAl, just got out of "Detainement" i was caught by the RIAA and by a means that scares me... I was in court shown a very detailed list of my file directories... It had samples of Files downloaded from my computer... and what startles me is that from what i can tell(i can tell allot at this point) they used a form of spyware to catalog what i had... I got it with a sloppily made Anime movie called Escaflowne from the torrent search program... This shocked me to the core. I am not taking there deal to accept charges... this is going to court on the grounds of invading personal privacy, accesing personal data without a mine or the courts permission. looking towards the digital privacy act for answers right now... thanks mr clinton!!

Anyways i assume from an earlier reply in this post that the Computer TERM signal and post got sent... hehe thought that may help... wanted you guys to know that i would be gone for a while... of course that was made without me knowing whether me getting caught would be my last action or not...

I am still trying to figure out however what they got of my hardrives... (at over 500 gigs thats allot of crap...) my reall server comp however servived... so the main load servived, but my prize and joy died... The method was circut overload... so i imagine it was spectactular... hehe anyways for the moment i am back.. so far it could swing either way... hehe its nice to see the apprecioation... thanks guys... B) hehe...
    So you got caught by the RIAA, because some spyware was installed on your comp that you got from an anime movie.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:24 AM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast