Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Guys...

SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:23 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    What?

What happened to your computer?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    erm.....is it just me or does this not sound like SciManAl?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    what do you mean it was vilently destroyed? some sorta water cooling\otehr method of cooling accident??? and why are you leaving? why not get another computer???eventually i mean..

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by RGX@18 February 2004 - 17:46
    erm.....is it just me or does this not sound like SciManAl?
    I agree, I don't think that was him...
    he doesn't sound like that, and doesn't usually amke typo's in thread titles
    also I think he is to addicted to this forum to leave, computer or no computer
    I'm guessing it was somebody else posting on his account
    I hope anyway....
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Okay, since VB closed my last topic on this, i'll post at the end of this one. and also he said
    It didn't say that.
    well this is what it did say
    **************This is an automated message**************
    Hello,

This message was posted because of one of the following triggers executed, these include:
    1. Alex's KL server Computer failing to sign in for over 48 hours into the remote check in server.
    2. The security alarm being triggered, which means the hard drive has been reinstalled intact into another computer,  and booted, with attemps to break encryption made.
    3. Alex has triggered this himself.
    *********The prepaired mesage is as follows*********
    Hello all, this is SciManAl, also known in the real world as Alex, sry about this modds, the binary was required to keep size down, this is a prewritten EXE trogen file on a random persons computer. You are seeing this now as a means of distress, I have most likly been cought by the RIAA, or other such organizations.  This mesage also probably means that my computer is now killing itself to keep the secrets it holds within secret.  This will be sad as many files are lost to the P2P community, but the best i can say is that nothing on my computer will be recoverable by the feds.  I wish to say farewell, i might get out of jail, but my computer will unfortunatly not survive this episode... The computer is as this message is sent, self terminating.  I am sorry i can not explain the situation... but most likely I am in custody... so sorry they only give calls not posts. I bid you al farewell you will be missed, this capture will most likly mean i will be more closly monitered than ever before, so I will be downsized in much of what I do best... This is the end of my story, i bid you all farewell.
    So i was right, VB was not, and since he closed my last topic before I had a chance to show people I wasn't an idiot, and that I was right and VB was not, here it is
    people may not care, I just had to post this to show VB that I do know what I am talking about, and that he can stop closing relative posts, SciManAl was a big part of hardwareworld and he posted his farewell in hardwareworld, so I replied in the same forum, please stop being so up tight
    I was right,

Kai

EDIT, close this one too if you like VB, just don't edit my post, I just want people to know I am right
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    that is bs....

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@19 February 2004 - 22:04
    that is bs....
    that may be so,
    but VB told me that is not what it said, when really that is word for word what it said, i dont care whether or not it is true, i care whether or not VB is gonna stop BSing

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by kaiweiler+19 February 2004 - 21:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaiweiler @ 19 February 2004 - 21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@19 February 2004 - 22:04
    that is bs....
    that may be so,
    but VB told me that is not what it said, when really that is word for word what it said, i dont care whether or not it is true, i care whether or not VB is gonna stop BSing [/b][/quote]
    oh alrighty

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hmm...this is wierd stuff...i think its a joke
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast