------------------------------
    and now it says
    * Unable to resolve server
    -
    * Cancelled connect
    it will never connect any more???

I checked on ircspy because the file i was downloading wasnt done and i cant resume it because the bot i was downloading from isnt on anymore?? Dont think so...

If you get banned in a channel will you get banned from the server too???

And if you get banned from a channel does it show in IRCSPY that the bot is offline??

Just wondering cause if i got banned i am fucked..........

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I highly doubt that you were banned, i am sure that it is just a server problem. The server could be down. If you were banned it would say that you are banned.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    O ok i c so it probably wasnt that i was banned

Thank you

CHEERS

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    are u using a diff port than 6667?
    sometimes it gives this msg if ur using a diff port than that
    try connecting on this port or try other popular ports (6666 , 6667 ... 7000)
    /server rc.umhinc.net:6667

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    don't know if this will help with that particular net but try this link.. listing of irc networks ...select a network then click on the days link it will give you a list of servers and tell you if they are active...take the ip address and add it to your server list (don't connect on more than one at a time in the same channel you will get banned for cloning)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Um i have 574 of a game i was downloading.....

And when the server went out does that mean i cant download that same file until it finishes??

Its a game and its a little past halfway.......

If I have to re download it again.........

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Don't know if this will help but u can try ..make a copy of your original incomplete file safe it somewhere safe...use winrar to see how much of the download u have complete(remember which rar is the last one that u have )..try and resume off a different bot somewhere else (if u get lucky it will resume)...most times this causes corruption but if u download the last rar from the original file from incomplete and replace it you may get lucky and it will work..it has for me in the past..good luck

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Um it doesnt say the last .rar file all it says is like auto run.. setup and crap..

How u find out the last rar file it needs to download?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    "kazaaman Posted on 20 February 2004 - 15:31
    Um it doesnt say the last .rar file all it says is like auto run.. setup and crap.."
    Sounds like your file is a bin or iso and not a tar or rar ..the method i suggested won't work.. hate to say it but unless you find the original bot your f**ked..You could try and google the channel name sometimes you can find info this way or you could look for the channel here good luck